twelvE

「Taeyong」

Time: 10:45

Online friend(s): 54

✧Lucas_xx444

Lucas

✧Jaesper

Jaehyun

✧Ten10

Tenny

You have received a new message.

Click here to open (1) message

Jaesper: morning :)

Jaesper: sorry I couldn't talk earlier, I didn't do my pre-class work last night and needed to catch up asap

"Oh my god!" Taeyong gasped, resisting the urge to throw his phone. Why am I so happy about a fucking smiley face, he thought mildly irritated.

Leety: That's cool haha

Jaesper: So, what's up?

Leety: Nothing much, just skipping classes, living life

"And wallowing in shame." Taeyong sadly added.

Jaesper: I THINK THE FUCK NOT SIR

Jaesper: GET BACK TO SCHOOL RIGHT NOW!

Leety: nope, i'm avoiding someone heh

Jaesper: who?

Leety: don't worry about it

Leety: anyways, whats up with you sexy ;)

Jaesper: smh, I thought this time was gonna be different -_-

Jaesper: y u always so nasty ugh

Leety: what did you expect lmao

Jaesper: something crazy happened today!

Leety: DID YOU FINALLY REALISED I'M ALL THAT YOU NEED?

Jaesper: wtf no, this guy screamed in my ear

Jaesper: what a nice start to my morning right :/

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" His roommate, Yuta asked.

Taeyong rolled into a ball on his bed, and fake wept. "My life is over, that's what!"

The latter crossed his arms and reluctantly asked; "What happened?"

"My future boo thinks I'm weird." He pushed himself into another position, hands resting under his chin, his pout very pronounced.

"Boo? What happened to 'I'll never date while I'm young and sexy?'"

Taeyong rolled his eyes, and exasperatedly sighed, "I've changed."

"You literally said that this last week."

"I've changed!" 

Yuta was started to wonder why he indulged this boy. "Okay, so who is this 'boo' and what did you do to make her think that."

"His name is Jaehyun," Taeyong muttered, but emphasised the word 'his', "And I may have..." His volume dropped to an indecipherable murmur.

"What?"

"I said, I may have..." Taeyong's ears turned crimson red, a new wave of embarrassment washing over him.

Yuta glared at the latter, clearly not amused with the lack of communication his was receiving. He threateningly raised a pen above his head, his intention of flinging it at Taeyong was incredibly clear.

"Ugh fine. I said, I may have screamed in his ear." His figure slouched, fully prepared to be laughed at. But he heard nothing.

Worried, he looked up to see his friend looking back at him with concern in his eyes. "Start from the top, tell me everything, and I mean everything." Taeyong would be lying if he said he wasn't incredibly thankful. He moved closer to Yuta's side of the room but stopped when he heard a 'ping' from his phone.

His smile dropped as quickly as it had arrived. "You should probably get that." Yuta said, spinning in his chair to face his work once more, "Talk to me when you're done." He gave Taeyong a small encouraging smile, before resuming his study.

Jaesper: you bitch why are you blanking me :(

Leety: sorry, i was doing something

Jaesper: mhmm

Jaesper: as i was saying, this dude screamed in my ears. scared the living shit out of me.

Jaesper: i'm gonna say something a little weird, don't judge me okay

Leety: uh, go right ahead

Jaesper: he smelt amazing

Leety: ...

Taeyong let out a sound somewhere between a cry and a squeal of happiness. "He said I smelt nice!" He bellowed, standing up to do a celebratory dance. Yuta disregarded him, and reached for his headphones.

Jaesper: you're judging me :(

Leety: I'M NOT I PROMISE!

Leety: what did he smell like?

Jaesper: YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF ME AREN'T YOU

Leety: I promise I'm not, I just wanna know so I can smell like that too :))

Jaesper: istg

Jaesper: and idk, all i knew was that he smelt like heaven. damn i want that perfume

Leety: what else did you notice about him?

Jaesper: why? u tryna fuck him too?

Leety: LMAOOO NO

Leety: i'm just taking notes lol

Jaesper: his shoes were weird.

Jaesper: my next class is starting, i'll talk to you later.

Jaesper: bye

Jaesper is now offline

Leety: HIS SHOES ARE WEIRD? WHAT

Leety: you have no taste

Leety is now offline.

"He said my shoes are weird and I smell nice." Taeyong spoke aloud, but Yuta didn't reply. The dancer sighed, and lay on his bed, thoughts racing a hundred miles an hour.

You confuse me Jung Jaehyun.

-

Hi everyone! I'll try to update at least twice a week, but I'm a university student and may not be able to adhere to the schedule all the time. Sorry if that happens.

Add me on twitter! :)