❀┆ 𝖯𝖠𝖨𝖭

⟮ 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐒 ⟯
私の心の痛み ♥ 𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗅

Giyuu could feel his heartbeat, every single pound against his chest. Not through their ears, it was occupied by the steady drum, pipe, and the gentle voice of Sabito; drowning it out in the ears. Although, this great pounding, this great pressure; every beat.

It's a moment of a beautiful tranquility, it could no longer separate the two men that intimately gazed onto one another. Sabito's smile did not waver, the palm remained to hold giyuu's cheek, as they'd finally come into contact properly.

Eyes met, the steady hues of lavender and cerulean were inseparable. their intimacy, bond, it is there. No one could ever tell them apart. Despite giyuu's struggling effort of remembering of course - the pastel haired one leaned slowly towards giyuu..

Giyuu however was struck of surprise, quite unable to move from the words that touched deep within his cold heart. Just inches closer, their lips could've met, it would've, it should've.

Until a loud thunderclap echoed horrendously amongst the shredded dark skies of the storming night, causing Sabito to fall back from surprise as well as the pillar he's with - a shriek from the other rooms were heard beforehand, seemingly from a teen that shrieked from the loud noise that the skies brought upon the havoc.

"EEEEEK!! IT'S NOT ENDING, THE STORM IS GOING ON FOREVER!"

Sabito could hear the fear etching to it's voice, while the guilt to Giyuu sat not on his chest but inside his brain. What he had done.. he could not un-do. He could make amends in subtle ways, but confession was out of the question -

Teeth gritted, most likely by the fact that he's not worthy of being a pillar, he did not accept it. He didn't want to.

The eyes of the deep-seated oceans trails off somewhere, unable to face the countenance of the other. Sabito frowns, despising Giyuu's feelings of self neglect. Although, propulsive, the pillar continues to draw the wet towel around Sabito's hot tempering body that miserably ached.

It hurts, the pain, of his exhausted body, the sweats he achieved to save Giyuu was worth it. But seeing the Giyuu he once was with that always showed a happy facade was all he ever wished for, not him saddened with guilt.. it's much more painful than being hurt physically.

"I can never attain myself as a pillar for this.." Giyuu decides to face the floor with teeth chattering, hands trembled, as a bead of tear glistens to roll down his cheek. Despite of his bangs that hid most of his face, Sabito saw.

Initially, he grabs ahold of the pillar's shoulders to face him, a rather unpleasant look plastering upon the scarred one. And of course, the brunette swiftly turns the attention to Sabito -

Nevertheless, he's met with a sharp slap once he turned. It made the pillar wince in pain for moment by the cheek, he held it, and faced the angered other while he fell back against the tatami from the harsh impact.

"Never attain? Stop screwing with me! What?! you wanna be perfect? What the fuck is that? You think everyone can be perfect? Wake up, Giyuu Tomioka!"

A trembling gasp escaped from Giyuu, he felt miserable, so much that the tears onto his eyes finally streams like the niagra falls.

He's frightened, he never understood, why Sabito was completely attached to him, regarding of an unbreakable string of bond.

It's difficult, he wants to connect the memories he had with him, Giyuu wants to know, who he is.

Desperate, needy, curious. Perhaps, even greedy - those soft lavender eyes were now raging with anger, and Sabito pins him down against the tatami while his exposed figure were out of the open. He grasped onto his hakama, with such a sharp gaze of menace.

"You're a strong-willed person, we all have our own mistakes and weaknesses. That is what makes us human. Don't you ever blame yourself over this matter,"

"Zenitsu! What are you doing you peeping tom?!" A burgundy haired boy steps into the doorstep, a rather embarrassed look on his face while he held the blonde that presumably witnessed the occurring scene -

"I'm sorry if it ever made you both uncomfortable, he's um.. uh-" a blush blossoms upon those cheeks, and a laugh of awkwardness left the kindhearted one, unable to continue such a sentence -

"But- it was getting spiCY-" the blonde remarked, pointing to the naked Sabito as the boy with earrings quickly concealed the blonde's mouth.

"It's alright, at least let us have sometime of privacy next time." Sabito justifies and gives a stern look against the blonde that peered, while he turns himself to face the two young slayers that apologised on their behalf, then left with guilt. The brunette however, sighs out of his troubles and wipes off the outburst of tears.

Sabito removes himself off Giyuu, and sits back to where he originated from. His expression were now stern, while eyes merely stared at the wooden floor.

"I can clean myself, don't worry, rest if you want to. Sorry for making a fuss again, Giyuu." Sabito apologised, grabbing the dried towel that Giyuu dropped -

He firmly grasps to it, and dips it in the hot water with heavy thoughts spiralling his mind. On the other hand, Giyuu went to the futon to cover himself with the blanket from the humiliation over Sabito constantly reminding him to stop neglecting nor blaming himself.

After a few minutes, Sabito is done, his exposed body was now covered with the hakama. Unfortunately the fever remained - it didn't seem to hurt his mind anymore though, but he's certainly sick.

Sabito gazed at Giyuu; whom fell asleep so quietly, the food is prepared - though, the peach haired male already lost his appetite the moment he saw Giyuu act like a sad lump of clay. And so, he covers the food and saves it for later -

..Sabito comes beside the sleeping male, his face, delicate and beautiful. Like an innocent flower with it's utmost serenity. You wouldn't even think twice about seeing Giyuu, he's very attractive and charismatic - well almost charismatic.

Regardless, seeing the stolid Tomioka sleep so peacefully somehow made the peachy male feel foggy, and quite drowsy that he's getting sleep from the cold weather. It didn't matter, at least, but lecherous thoughts most likely kept Sabito awake while gazing into Giyuu lovingly.

He felt so vulnerable and capable of just.. pinning him down, but he can't force him to do that, at least - not yet. He leans against giyuu's scent gland, inhaling softly to only get intoxicated by his own fresh scent -

Giyuu murmurs under his breath, still in a deep slumber. Oh god that was so adorable, Sabito couldn't hold his actions back - and so he initiates to lay wet kisses to his neck, the wet tongue of his carefully grazing against the male's cold skin - earning a soft, faint whimper under Giyuu's sleep.

He proceeds, only to lay wet fluttering kisses further to their jaw with such lightness to it to keep him asleep. He also suckled against Giyuu's pale skin in a much more subtle way - it definitely will be a trouble to leave such a naughty mark behind so carelessly, and he didn't want Giyuu to know -

"oh Giyuu, I love you, so much." he whispers against the male's ears, and gives one final kiss to it before he could fall asleep beside the ravenette.