7.

Taylor's POV:

Today was the day. The day that I announce to everyone I'm going to be the next Captian America. I got ready for my dads funeral. Bucky was sad because he couldn't see dad like I could. I'd always tell Bucky don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. His face always lit up like a Christmas tree he knew what it meant but I never did I still don't.

Steve: "I'm not really gone you know."

Me: "I know. But I'm the only one who can see you. Bucky misses you."

Steve: "I know I miss him too. But don't be nervous about today ok? The world needs you."

Me: "And I need you to actually be here dad! I need you alive and not a ghost I need you to raise me and provide a life for me but you're gone. I wish you never went back in time to have me."

Steve: "Why would you ever say something like that?"

Me: "Because I miss you. Almost everyone at school has a dad. There's a father daughter ball next weekend. I thought they only did them for little girls but I don't know if Bucky would go..."

Bucky: "You kidding kiddo? I'll be there. Cmon it's time for the funeral."

•••At the funeral•••

Bucky: "Steve was my best friend. I wouldn't trade our friendship for the world. He was a husband, a father, a hero, and my best friend. The greatest joy of my life now is raising Steve's daughter Taylor. I'm not good with this stuff. But Steve I promised I'd spread your ashes where you first met Peggy so that's what I'm gonna do."

Nick: "It's time come on."

Ned: "I'm going too."

Peter: "Me too."

Nick: "Well hurry your asses up."

Nick took me to a building with interviewers everywhere cameras flashing everything the whole shabang.

Ned: "I'm going to be backstage the entire time."

Peter: "You got this."

Nick: "Move along."

Bucky: "You got this kid."

I walked out on stage so many people were asking questions I picked a blonde lady.

Interviewer: "I'm karen from channel five news. With Steve Rogers being dead who is going to be the next Captian America?"

Me: "I am."

They all went bonkers