Daphne x reader (Guy's side) Chapter 10: Things are not what they seem

(Y/N)'s POV:

After escaping those monsters, we rode our bikes all the way to where Mr. Mondevarious held the party for me and the others yesterday, which is also where we saw those monsters drag away all of the college students to last night.

"Yes!" Shaggy exclaims with a bright smile.

"That was great!" Mary Jane exclaims, also smiling.

Despite how happy those two are, the feeling isn't mutual. I know what I saw when we were escaping those monsters, and so does Scooby and (F/A/N). I'm not sure how or what could've caused it, but Mary Jane is definitely not human, not anymore at least.

"Man-oh-man, are you all right?" Shaggy asks, him and Mary Jane hugging each other. "Oh, you were great."

"You too," Mary Jane says.

While Scooby starts to bark, followed by (F/A/N), at Mary Jane, I shove her away from Shaggy. "Get away from my friend, you--!" (by the way, if you're favorite animal isn't a dog, then pretend that your favorite animal is making an angry sound)

"(N/N), (F/A/N), Scooby-Doo, like, what are you guys doing, man?" Shaggy asks.

"Raggy, Rary Rane is a ran in a rask!" Scooby exclaims.

"Mary Jane is a man in a mask?" Shaggy asks.

"No, Shaggy. He said that Mary Jane is WEARING a mask," (F/A/N) corrects.

"That's right! She's one of them, a monster! We saw it ourselves!" I exclaim.

As much as it hurts telling this to Shaggy, especially since I know that he's developed a thing for Mary Jane, I have no choice but to tell him the truth. Shaggy's always been like family to me, ever since we were kids, and I would rather be treated like a jerk than let Shaggy get killed by a monster in disguise.

"(Y/N)," Mary Jane gently says, placing a hand on my shoulder,

Feeling a chill go down my spine, I quickly shove her hand away. "Don't touch me!" I yell, while Scooby barks at her, telling her to back off.

"Scoob! What are you doing, man?" Shaggy asks, getting in between Scooby and Mary Jane. "Step off, Scoob!"

"Raggy, rou're whipped!" Scooby tries to say, so that Shaggy can hear him correctly.

"I'm whipped? Oh yeah? Well, why don't you say that to my face, man?" Shaggy asks, starting to get angry at Scooby.

"Rokay, ri rill! Rou're rother reats rat poop!" Scooby exclaims.

"No, Scooby-Doo, your mom eats cat poop!" Shaggy says back.

As silly as their argument sounds, those are actually the worst and quite hurtful insults that I've ever heard them say to each other, believe it or not. But that's the least thing to worry about. While Shaggy and Scooby argue, I notice Mary Jane smirking at them, making me realize what's really going on.

"Guys! Stop arguing!" I exclaim.

"Stay out of this!" they both say in sync.

"Bring it," Shaggy says to Scooby as they both get closer to the tunnel entrance. "You want some? You want a little piece of the Shagster?

"Reah!" Scooby exclaims.

"Feel the pain, Scoob!"

"Rokay!"

"Come on! Two shots! Two shots! Me and you, me and you again. I'll give you some right now, buddy," Shaggy says.

Before Shaggy can punch Scooby, Scoob starts to fall through a man hole. I quickly try to grab Scooby by the paw, in hopes of saving him, but end up falling in myself.