Chapter 16

Ocelot's POV:

They're both alright. It was a struggle and a very stressful week. We're lucky we found them in time to get them out of Eli's hideout and that strange creature. The huge dinosaur. We took the Boss and Aran to medical Bay, get them treated quickly but Samus had no reason to be there. She didn't look hurt. She was just unconscious.

Once at Base, Boss told me everything, Eli is back, his plans, the torture they went through, the man in the mask and...Samus being infected with the parasite. If she was infected, that meant a whole new experience for her and us with the same reaction we had with Quiet. When Kaz heard this, he ordered some of our crew to make a cell like Quiet's, for Samus, in case she tried anything.

Of course Boss was against this but for the others' safety and satisfaction we placed her there until she recovers. She was deep asleep for a week. We kept gathering soldiers, trying to look for the strange alien that attacked them and expanding Mother Base. I couldn't help but watching over Boss, he was upset, his being filled with hatred for what they did to his lover. He didn't eat or sleep, he just kept sitting beside her, beside the now alien woman. 

Snake's POV:

I fell asleep minutes before Samus woke up from her long slumber, we had to put her a muzzle so she wouldn't try to kill herself slowly by speaking. Fortunately the medical platform is working on something for her to speak, both her suit and herself. The kind of herb Code Talker  kept smoking so he could talk. I don't want her to stay quiet forever because of my fault, even though everything happening to her is entirely my fault. I'm a monster, I could've done something. I shouldn't have bring her to the mission. 

Samus' POV:

I felt extremely numb and very light. As I woke I felt faint and cold. I sat up and looked at my surroundings and then I felt it. I felt the tightness around my mouth. Why was I wearing a muzzle? Why was I in a cage? I tried making noises. That's when I saw Snake sleeping, I shook him as hard and fast as I could. He woke up of course as I was grunting, I was hysterical. He grabbed me by my shoulders and hugged me tightly. What was going on? Why was I wearing the muzzle. I heard Snake shushing me, wanting me to be fully quiet, I did so and looked at him. 

He told me everything about the parasite. I'm just like Quiet, a skull. The worst thing was that I couldn't speak. I started crying and hid my face. Ocelot, Kaz and Quiet heard me and gathered around. I was scared to be thrown out, I didn't want to leave Snake, I couldn't leave the one I love. Snake helped take the muzzle off as I frowned and looked down, now that I couldn't speak. My skin felt uncomfortable and itchy, the suit was driving me crazy. Quiet got close to me and poked my suit, she dug into my skin and ripped my suit. 

Ocelot: Right, I forgot. We might have to get started on making some changes. I'm sorry for what happened Aran. 

Snake: No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've made you stay here, they only wanted me and you paid the price. It was suppose to be me.

I smiled and caressed his cheek. I don't blame him for this. I don't blame anyone for this except the ones that gave me this disease they call a parasite. I hugged him and snuggled into his neck gently, he seemed so hurt. That remind me of our escape, that's the next thing Ocelot and Snake asked me about. I made an exception and just say one thing.

" Ridley"