~Chapter 1 "It's a date!"~

I opened my eyes and sure enough, I was in hell, I looked down and I had (you get to choose what you wear) on, well I guess it's time to find a mirror, I got up and I realized something, I had (s/c) skin and I was a (demon spices or you can be a hybrid of a number of different species, I have no preference), I knew there was a specific name for my type of demon, but whatever I was, I looked cool. Hmmm... I think I'm forgetting something... ALASTOR!

I've been walking up and down streets, in and outta bars, and in all the abandoned buildings, but I can't find him. I won't stop looking until I find him!

~Time skip again~

It's been decades since I and Alastor died, how I miss him so, I found out my powers had to deal with telekinesis and I can affect how people think, I have been practicing and now I can trick the bartender into thinking I already paid my bill when I really didn't, I think he had to have been erased by now, I hope not. After about looking through all of hell I noticed these posters, they all say "beware the radio demon" and "make sure he doesn't catch you" what kind of cryptic bullsh*t is this? It doesn't make sense, what has the English language evolved into!?!???

~ ✡️🔯☪️🔯✡️~

I also decided to help the "princess" with her hotel, it's fun to watch people try to get to a place they'll never get to. Plus I think it'll be interesting to see what kind of people this hotel attracts. I am in the lobby sitting with Vaggie and Angel Dust while Charlie is being sad, but all of a sudden there was a rhythmic knock at the door. It was Alastor! He sounded just like him through a radio!

After he talked with Charlie he stopped and saw me.

"Dear? Is that you?"

"it's as much of me as hell will allow Al"

He ran to me and we hugged smiling both of our Psychotic smiles at each other.

"I finally found you after all these decades. I missed you Al"

"I have missed you as well my dear. How about we have dinner at seven?"

"It's a date!"

I smiled and I went up to my room.

(sorry that it's short, I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter if I can)