Right

Looking at everybody and their lives it makes me want to know what it is exactly that makes them who they are, what describes them as a person and many more things but man what can one do about it it's all just...
"Martin ....Martin are you even listening to me right now?" Lisa asks me
"Yeah...I was just busy thinking about life but what is it that you were saying?" I say trying to sound as interested as possible
"I was asking if you are going to help me organise Tellie's birthday party and all..."
"Sounds awesome but right now I got to get going my mother is going to kill me if I don't make it for dinner tonight.... goodnight",I say and we hug and I leave , I hope I make it by 7:35 or I'm toast .
"Where were you Marty I've been waiting for you for about an hour or so...how many times am I supposed to tell you to stop comming home late"
"Mom I was here like an hour before you finished cooking so..."
"Ok young man....so when are you planning on going to visit Grandma ?"
"I don't know does she need me to be there or is it just you trying to find a way to get rid of me so you stay alone with your daughter....it doesn't matter either way I'm not going"
"Martin ......why do you always want to test me......you know that I love both your sister and you equally"
"It doesn't seem that way to me nor to my friends"
"Marty ....those so called friends of yours will prove themselves to you some day in one way or the other"
"As you say mom.....I love you goodnight".