Boy, You Were Such A Dream To Me

He invited him to the room which is really fancy. After a while, someone rang the door. He opened the door with his shaky hands, there he was with that gorgeous eyebrows.

Levi filled with desire in his eyes while he was looking at Erwin. He thought, "Oh Erwin, my dear Erwin." He was so afraid to tell him that he loves him but he ought to do it now or never.

Levi said, "Erwin, I..." while he was trying to calm. Erwin didn't let him say anything and suddenly kissed him. Levi couldn't even reach him, he had just gone into shock. Erwin was trying to figure out his feelings but it was so hard. He was just shaking and looking at him. He pulled him closer and they started to make out. They went to bed slowly. Erwin put Levi on the bed. He was breathing so hard. They had just kept making love to each other.

After Erwin said, "Let's remove the space between me and you. I can't resist anymore,
Levi started getting crazy and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me like a whore." with his shaky voice. Erwin was only too glad. After that, they moved to the floor. Then Erwin's named changed into "Oh, Lord.". Erwin thought he was an angel, now he was telling to the lord. Erwin moaned, "Levi...". Levi was a commander to the public, but he is a freak when it's time. He was addicted to Erwin.

They were just laying on the floor and cuddling. Levi has been dreaming this ever since he has seen him. He was looking so beautiful with moonlight. He gave him a little kiss and continue until he reached his neck. Erwin was feeling his breath on his neck. It was so stimulating. He was begging him for more. He went down to 'him'. It was so nice for Levi to know that he attracted his dear Erwin. He wanted to pause the time and stay with him forever. He was the best thing that has ever happened to him.