episode one.

Blythe Thornton's pale fingers brushed the top of the keyboard, her finger pressed against the different numbers and letters. A droplet of sweat fell down her face as she continued to type away, in a hurry.

She didn't exactly plan to hijack the Avenger's system, it just kind of... happened that way. People talk, deals are made. Blythe is hired & signed up for a job she didn't even ask for. There's just one thing that stands in her way of getting the job done perfectly.

Spider-man.

"Why the fuck would the smartest group of superheroes have everyone's identity in a file?" Thornton cursed under her breath when the screen glowed a bright red, 'access denied'.

Blythe held her head in her frail hands for a moment before a light switched on in her head. All she had to do was guess the passcode, which would be fairly easy since she had five attempts and it was only four characters long. Blythe thought for a moment. She then typed in her guess of a passcode and the screen turned green. The file was unlocked. She was instantly drawn to the Spider-man file. Biting her lip, Blythe clicked open the folder, her eyes shut tight. She took a small peek and her eyes instantly got bigger.

"Peter Parker."

Silence filled the room.

"Yep, that's me." A teenage voice came from behind her.

Thornton lightly gasped and turned her chair and backed away from the computer, "I-I can explain-."

The boy, who says he's Peter Parker, shook his head, "No need. I can see everything. Now that you know who I am, I guess I'm gonna have to... y'know..."

"No. I don't know. Care to explain a bit, Mr. Parker?" Blythe crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Who are you? And what the fuck are you doing here? Oh, and how'd you get in? God, Stark's gonna be pissed."