13: I Need Her

What...

Is this place...?

I gaze around into an endless empty void of darkness, trying to find anything in sight. As I look around, I feel something soft against my body. I gaze down at the soft material...

I'm on a bed...

My body was covered by a fine white silk blanket, and I almost scream when I realize something else.

Where are my clothes...!?!

I was completely bare against the thin sheets, naked and vulnerable. I yank the covers over my chest, hiding as much as possible.

This can't be happening...

~"Zola"~

My eyes widen, as I feel a warm hand gently press against my bare back, gently rubbing the nape of my neck.

"C-Commodus...~" I whimper, slightly turning towards him,"w-what are you d-doing...?"

He hums gently," nothing my dear..." he whispers against my ear. I turn around to face him,making sure the covers stayed on my chest.

"I don't know wh-"

"Shhhh~" he hushes me, pressing a gentle kiss on my forehead. He slowly moves his lips against my cheek, the then towards the corner of my lips.

Everything is going to fast...

I-I don't know what's happening...!

"W-why are you kissing me...?" I whimper,
"Why am I her-"

He interrupts me, forcing his lips onto mine while roughly pinning my body against the soft mattress.

"Zola....~"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I let out a startled gasp, clinging onto my chest as I frantically move my eyes around my bedroom.

I let out a frustrated grunt, plopping back down onto the mattress.

Why do I keep having these dreams...?

____________________________

Commodus's pov:

I could see her figure through the thin sheets, her pale skin gently fluttering with goosebumps.

I wanted to touch her...

I wanted to kiss her...

I wanted her to be mine...

"Zola..." I manage to breathe out, leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her back. She lets out a small gasp.

"Commodus..." she breathes out, making me want to love her even more.

As I gently embrace her in my arms, I feel everything slowly start to fade in with the darkness.

"No..." I breathe out, trying to reach for her.
When I was left completely alone in the darkness, I felt fear.

"Don't leave me in the dark Zola!" I pleaded,

"~don't leave me in the dark~"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Zola!" I yell, sitting myself up on the bed as a cold sweat begins to form against my brow.

I let out a shaky sigh, laying back down against the sheets.

I want her....

No...

~I need her....~