|Rimuru| Parenthood

Requested By: peacockdragon12345

Genre: Child!Reader, Family Love

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Over there!" a man yelled, followed by numerous heavy footsteps. I quickened my pace as I ran through the forest.

"Don't let it get away!" the voice was getting closer. I jumped over some vines but my leg got entangled on it.

'Please... Someone help me!' I cried as I pulled on my leg. The vine suddenly tightened around my ankle as it pulled me up to the top of a tree.

There, I saw a glowing woman with long green hair.

"W-Who are-"

"Shh," she hushed as she covered my mouth. The guards finally caught up, looking around the area.

"Damn it!" the leader said as he stomped on the ground.

"Spread out! We can't let it get away!"

"Yes, sir!" they all went into separate directions, not noticing me. When all of them were gone, I sighed in relief.

"Here," the woman opened her arms. I hesitantly held on to her as she levitated us down.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she knelt down to my level. I nodded shakingly as I kept my eyes on the ground.

"What's your name?"

"...(Y/N)..."

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N). I'm Treyni. I'm the head dryad of this forest," she introduced herself with a warm smile.

"Why were those guards chasing after you?"

"...They put me in a cage and... they said that a mean old guy was my dad now but he was really creepy... so I ran away," I explained.

"I see... Well, (Y/N), do you want to meet a friend of mine?"

"A... friend?"

"He's cute little slime but he's very strong. Do you want to meet him?" my eyes lit up when I heard "cute little slime"

"Y-Yeah!"

Treyni and I arrived in a really pretty town in the middle of the forest. There were a lot of goblins, orcs, and lizardmen around. I gripped on Treyni's sleeve as we walked around.

"Don't be scared, they're not going to hurt you," she reassured. I looked back at the town and saw a lot of them were staring at me curiously.

I waved my hand at them cautiously, making them go "Aww" or squeal. I felt my blood go cold and hid behind Treyni.

We walked up to a hill and I saw a large dire wolf on top with a blue slime on its back.

'That's... the slime?' I thought as I tried to get a better look.

"Rimuru," Treyni called out as we stopped walking.

"Treyni? What are you doing here?" Treyni knelt down on my level and patted my head.

"Don't worry, they're not going to hurt you," she guaranteed. I took a big gulp and nodded.

"A child?" the slime asked as he hopped off the wolf, transforming into a blue-haired human.