part 9 (seeing her hurt)

(Unedited)

I havnt checked the part if there is any mistake, let me know.

Please try to comment and vote. It motivates us to write more.

🔛

Imp*

Nandini's words are in bold italic with underline.

Manik's words are in bold italic.

Other charachters words are in a italic with underline.

*****

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

(Present)

🔽

One week later.

10 pm

Manik is sitting in his room and working on some project when his phone rings.

He frowns seeing unknown number but receives it.

Hello? Mr. Malhotra?

Yes speaking.

I m Sakshi Desai, Nandini's doctor.

Ohh okay.

Actually i wanted to know where is Nandini. She havnt attended her last two sessions. I was waiting for her arrival but she didnt show up. Even she isnt receiving my calls. So i decided to try this number as she has written it in guardians box.

You are her husband right?

Ye..yeah.

He speaks unsurely. Not knowing whether to tell her truth of their marriage or not.

So may i know where she is? And why isnt she attending her sessions or receiving my calls.

Manik dont know what to answer. He himself dont know where she is. As he hasnt seen her or contacted her from their last encounter at office.

Umm..actually she is busy with new projects so may be she forgot about the sessions.

He lied not telling her truth. As he thinks its Nandini's right to tell her doctor.

But Mr. Malhotra do you guys have any idea how important are these sessions for her? Even missing one session can affect her. And here she has missed her two session

Doctor said in a stern voice seeing their negligence.

Is she even taking her medicines?

Doctor asks.

Umm..ye..yeah.

Manik said unsurely he has seen her taking medicine when he used to live with her but now he dont know wether she is taking them or not.

You are sounding unsure Mr.Malhotra. I hope she is taking them regularly. I dont want her to go back from where she has started.