[ 𝟘 ]

~ Hell is so much worse ~

Before you go on to reading, please make sure to look at the key at the end

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this fanfic starring my original character, Alice Fable, and the deer demon himself known as Alastor, A.K.A The Radio Demon.

I do not own Hazbin Hotel, Alastor, or any of Vivziepop's other characters. I simply own my own such as:
-Alice Fable
-Lee Swan
-Rowena Anastasia
-and others along the way.

This is an Alastor fanfiction between the deer and my OC. There will be mature content such as gore/murder, swearing, and implied sex (although no lemons will be included in the following story). Religion will also play a part throughout this story in small increments.

~~~~~~

As most of the lore to Hazbin Hotel remains disclosed and I started this story right after the Pilot came out, not everything will be completely accurate. I will try my best once more content comes out to change my story to match that of the canon series. Again I wanted to restate that all of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss belong to Vivziepop. All of the factors listed below are fanon and only pertain to this fanfic. Now that that is out of the way, here are some notes:

-A demon can be permanently slayed by another depending on how powerful both are.

-When you kill a demon you get some of their power or energy, depending on both the victim and killer.

-A demons heart beats when they find or see someone they love (similar to an eye dilating).

-Demons do not need to breathe oxygen, although there will be quite a few moments where characters uncontrollably take deep breaths as that's what they are most use to and despite them not needing it, it calms them down.

~~~~~~

I know some may skip this and just go on to see how the story will turn out, and that is fine. But I have to say thank you to those who stuck around to read this overused rant. Thank you all in general, sincerely, for supporting my account and the stories I have put out there.

I really do enjoy writing and it's something I wanna pursue the rest of my life. So if you have any suggestions or notice anything that might be seen as confusing, please don't hesitate to mention so. Criticism is always helpful as long as it's not offensive or hurtful.

So if you do find something, please point it out in a kind manner. I am no where near perfect and am instead improving everyday. Thank you guys again so much for all the support, and I hope you enjoy~<3

~~~~~~

Key:

Chapter Titles
{ • } - Chapter/Parts
[ • ] - Authors Note
< • > - Disclaimer/Warning

Text
Italicized - Past Moments/Flashback
Italicized & Bold - Authors Note
Bold - Internal Thoughts/Thinking (may also include 'Apostrophe')

Side Note
Dates & times are quite important throughout this story. There is a lot of back and forth between past and present so do please be aware of the setting as I post it along the story.