Chapter 21: The full moon

Blake's POV:

So tonight is the full moon so I want to surprise him on the beach because it is beautiful over there and I want to see him transform with me but I hope my dad won't find me.

Ross's POV:

" Ross can I show you something." she said." yeah sure." I said." Ross follow me to the beach and don't get lost." I nodded and followed her. We both were running and running until we were at the beach." uh Blake why are we here?" i said confused." I want to show you something." she said with a smile. She led me to a rock and it was the full moon." it's the full moon." I said and she chuckled. I felt my eyes turning yellow and my veins were popping out. I looked at my hands and there were veins popping out too. I took Blake and putted my arms around her and said" I love you forever and always." I said with a smile.I looked at it and that's when it happened I was a wolf,I was seriously a wolf." I howled and I saw Blake turn into a beautiful white wolf. She and I were both howling so we went down the rock and started exploring the beach in our wolf form.I howled and she howled and we both started running.We saw a lime klin so we entered it and explored there. We both came out and looked at each other.When I look at her I really want to marry her but I can't because I am afraid she will say no. I was running and running until we were at the woods.we both were running and running until we were tired.

Blake's POV:

Ross and I were running to the woods and started chasing animals and falling into leaf piles.I looked at Ross and he looked at me, we were both leaning in and our mouths touched so we are wolf kissing.I love spending time with him it's like he and I are meant to be with each other and I hope he will propose to me.We were running to his house and sneaked to his room and we both fell asleep on each other. We both transformed into humans and fell on the bed." I love you Ross." I said." I love you too baby." he said while we both were leaning in and finally we were making out and it was kinda heated. we both fell asleep on each other and I dreamed he propose to me.