Rvb S12 E18 "Fed vs. New"

Radio Jammer Station 1C
A raging storm is heard as lightning strikes the ocean below, Felix and Locus are still standing by the Radio Jammer in the howling winds, waiting for the Reds and Blues' call.

Felix: Time's almost up.

Locus switches his radio on.

Locus: Bravo, report.

Bravo: (Radio) No visual on the targets. I... don't think they're coming, sir.

Locus: Hmm... stay on guard.

The radio call turns off as Felix let's out a 'hmph', while looking at Locus.

Felix: Guess they didn't trust us.

Felix squints his eyes as he glances pass Locus at the four mercenaries in the distance. One of them catches his eyes from afar, who proceeds to walk away into the shadows.

Felix: Locus... how many men did you bring with you?

Locus: Five. The rest were needed at the capital.

Felix glances at the two mercenaries around them on the tower.

Felix: You don't say...

Over to Carolina walking away, who's disguised herself as one of the mercenaries. As she continues walking, she whispers into her radio.

Carolina: Four pirates carrying prototypes. The mercs are sticking to their usual. I'm heading away from the jamming tower now...

Wash: (Radio) Did they see you?

Felix: Excuse me!

Carolina stops and turns to see Felix standing on a platform above her, aiming his rifle at her.

Felix: (Tauntingly) You look familiar. Have we met?

He fires at Carolina who narrowly dodges the shot, disrupting her camouflage and restoring her cyan armor color.

Felix: (Laughing) Ohhhh man! You are fast! Oh, but minus points on originality.

Carolina fires back at him, but he activates his Hardlight Shield, deflecting the bullets. More pirates decloak around him all aiming their weapons at her.

Felix: See what I mean?

Carolina lowers her gun.

Carolina: All right. You have me.

Felix: So... where's the rest of the crew?

Carolina: They're not here. I came alone.

Felix: Well, that is classic you from what I've heard. But seeing as how they weren't at the gas station or the ship we so generously provided, I'm not sure I believe you.

Carolina: Well, I guess that's your problem.

Felix: Actually, if you don't tell your friends to come out and surrender, you're going to have a problem the size of a golf ball in the middle of your forehead.

As Felix aims his rifle at Carolina only for Wash to suddenly appear behind him, with his magnum aimed at Felix's head.

Wash: Funny... I was just about to tell you the same thing.

Felix lowers his rifle.

Felix: Oh hey, Wash. Heads up, you're going to feel like an asshole in three... two... and...