"Reflection of a Woman"

Ito ka Na naman, magigising ka, kahit ayaw Mo pang magising,.  Para bang Alam na ng katawan mo Na kailangan Mo Nang bumangon and prepare yourself to go to work... And for years you've been doing that 8am-5pm job... Mondays to Saturdays,,

At work, while sitting on your chair  you'll suddenly wondering what are you doing with your life? You started questioning yourself what, why, how, where and when?  suddenly you realized what are you doing with your life? why are you doing that?bakit ka ngtatrabaho,?para kanino? At Ilang birthdays, reunion and important occasions Ang pinalampas Mo na? Also, you started asking yourself Nasaan Na mga kaibigan Mo? Hay Buhay ma iistress ka Na nanaman... Mag iisip na sana you were somewhere traveling and doings the things you really wanted and become the person you wanted to be pero at the end of the day you're just there inside the office doing the same thing all over again....

Until one day, it was one day when everything is bound to change, change your routine, your environment, and most especially your life. Para bang nagising ka ng isang araw you're tired of everything and you wanted to take that change, take a risk and go out of your comfort zone,,,, you resign from that job and everybody was so shocked and tried to persuade you that it's impractical but then you are decided! You have to "It's now or never". You have to make decisions... Find your passion, make that dream possible again and find yourself again....

With Kind Regards,

MyOtherSelf - MindWonDeerer