Playing turns

She pulled him in for a kiss as he wrapped his hands around her waist. She looped her arms around his neck, tugging at his hair and earning a moan. She smiled in the kiss and felt him bite her lower lips, asking for permission. She opened up her mouth, entangling in a passionate and fiery french kiss that none of her lovers in Paris could ever match.

After they broke the kiss, getting some much-needed oxygen, he whispered in her ear.

‘What’s our excuse this time then?’ 

‘We were too tired to fight ourselves.’ she said as she felt him sucking the soft spot where her neck and shoulder met. She moaned letting her head fall back, giving him more access to her neck. He bit her softly before letting his tongue roll over it, soothing the part. She pulled at the hair at his nape, needing him closer than he was.

Jungkook bent slightly as he grasped her lower thighs and pulled her up, seating her at the counter. She pulled him closer, wrapping her legs around him, causing her hoodie to hike up. She held him close as she gently bit his lower lip. His hands went to her backside only to notice that she was only wearing that hoodie and nothing else. 

‘Are you?’ he smirked lightly as he gripped her thighs tightly.

‘I like to roam free in my house so I go commando most of the times.’ she shrugged as he looked at her with a hunger in his eyes. She gave him a smirk of her own before pulling him in closer. She tugged at his hoodie, and he took it off. She got off the counter and smirked at his surprised face. She held his sides as her tongue traced his abs with soft kisses from down to his shoulder blades. She gently nibbled at his shoulder blade, leaving a hickey.

She pulled him in for another kiss as her hands went in his hair as he sat her on one of the stools. He kissed her fiercely as their tongues fought for dominance. His hands crept up her thighs to her inner thighs and she moaned in the kiss. His hands made the journey upward till they reached her core and she tightened her grip on his hair.

Roughly kissing her shoulder, his hands worked fast to make her reach her climax and she tugged at his hair. Once she had reached her high, she sighed deeply.

‘I guess it’s my turn now JK. It’s going to be a long night.’ she smirked at him pulling him in for a kiss by tugging at the waistband of his sweats to pull him closer. He sighed contently in the kiss.

Continuing the kiss, she pushed down his sweats enough to grip his length. Holding it firmly, she found him moaning in the kiss. Gently moving her hand over his length she enjoyed the languid kiss they shared. Breaking away from the kiss, she smirked at his swollen lips and ruffled hair.

Getting down the seat, she pulled him closer as she took his length in her hand and pumped his in feathered touches. She could hear a soft growl deep in his throat and chuckled, deciding to end his torture.

Placing her tongue on the tip of his legth, she gave him a soft kiss before taking in his length. He moaned as he felt her around his length and closed his eyes. One of his hand automatically went in her hair and she made long strokes along his length while the other he held the counter with to keep his balance.

She teased him a little before taking his length up fully and increasing her pace. She made his flesh feel like it was on fire. And he would be a fool to stop anytime soon now. They were doomed in their temptations but it felt too good to stop now. Maybe it was a sin but if your diving in, why not dive in as deep as one can go.