Scott McCall x reader ~How you met

Hey so this is my first wattpad. Idk if I'm doing this write but anyw hope u enjoy :) 🖤
Y/n- your name

You walk down the hallway on your first day in Beacon Hills High. You clutch your books tight to your chest, anxiety swarming around your brain as you continue looking down the never ending row of lockers. You look around hearing whispers all around. Sweat sits on your brow as your face starts to become white as a sheet until your movements are halted when you crash into a boy.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." You stutter worriedly gazing into the brown eyes of the boy. A blush instantly appears on your cheeks as you take in his delicate features. "Oh it's no problem at all." He replies, extending his hand to help you up. "Haven't seen you before. Guess you're new. That's ok. I'm Scott by the way."
"Y/n." You reply slowly as to not cause further embarrassment. He chuckles at your cuteness and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I guess I'll see you around then." He smiles once you're up on your feet again.
"Oh ok." You stutter nervously just making him smile again.
"Unless you need help finding your first class by any chance?" He raises a brow hoping he'd get to know you on the way. You nod quickly smiling at the kind boy. "Cmon I'll take you." He takes your hand and starts weaving in and out of the crowds of students blocking the corridors. Little did you know this might be the start of something bigger than just a friendship.

Hope you liked it. Plz gimme ideas and stuff to start off my imagines on Scott and other characters you'd like to see me write about. Sorry it's so short I'm just kinda testing wattpad out atm 🥰