Scott McCall x reader ~Late Night Storms

Hi hi. I'm so sorry I'm extremely inactive here but look out for some maze runner imagines I'm gonna start writing and I'll try write more :)
Y/n -your name
H/l - your hair length
H/c- your hair colour

You sit up in bed again at the crash of the fifth lightning strike. Picking up your phone you quickly dial Scott's number. "Scott can you come over? Please." You let out a small whimper at the noise of more lightning lighting up the sky.
"Y/n are you ok? Are you hurt?" Scott questions worriedly until remembering your fear of storms. "Hang on I'll be right over in 5." He hangs up leaving you to feel a little more secure at the thought of your alpha coming to comfort you through the night.

You hear a tap on your window. Hurriedly, you rush over to open it, the wind flooding into your room as Scott climbs in from the roof. Instantly, you bury your head into his chest clinging onto the fabric of his shirt as he chuckles and holds you against him protectively. "You think you can get some sleep?" He asks as you nod into his chest.

He picks you up gently, cradling you like a small baby against his chest as he lies you back in your bed. Slowly, he climbs in under the covers allowing you to get comfortable in his chest as he gently runs his fingers through your h/l h/c hair. "You're sage now." He whispers into your ear gently kissing your temple. "I'm not gonna let anything hurt you." And with that you fall into a deep slumber.

Hope you enjoyed. Feel free to send requests 🖤