ut sans one shot

You shot up breathing heavy. You had just woken up from a really bad nightmare. In it frisk was doing the genocide run again. You and sans were the last ones to die. Well, you woke up before you died but it still scared you. You had been living in the underground for around two months now. You fell down here a little while after frisk. Frisk was doing the genocide run when you fell so you didn't get to meet a lot of the monsters. After a while frisk stopped there was no explanation they just, stopped. When you got to know frisk while they weren't doing genocide they seem like a nice person. Same thing with the monsters. Especially sans and papyrus, they were even nice enough to let you live with them. Now, back to the present. You picked up your phone and turned it on,"it's only three in the morning! Jeez I thought I'd get more sleep then that." You turned your phone back off and got out of bed. You slipped on some clothes and went downstairs to watch some TV, you didn't want to go back to sleep. You sat down and turned on the TV nothing was on except mettaton.
"Whatcha doing up so early." You jumped and turned to the voice, sans was standing by the stairs with a bottle of ketchup."bad dream." You said looking back at the TV, sans hummed in response and sat next to you. As a little time passed you noticed sans trying his best to stay awake,"wanna lay in my lap sleepy head." You laughed patting your lap. Sans immediately plopped his skull on your lap and sighed in pleasure," you make a good pillow y/n." He said rubbing his skull against your thighs. You blushed putting a hand over your face,"thats a weird compliment but thanks." He turned in your lap facing you,"aww y/n, am i making you blush." He joked, you uncovered your face,"please sans dont do this again." You sighed knowing what was about to happen. "What I'm not doing anything, your just taking it the wrong way." He sat up and faced you," or do you like me." You blushed even harder and looked away.'should i tell him' you thought, so maybe you did have a crush on him thats not weird right? You gave yourself a little bit of a confidence boost and looked at him,"so what if i do." That must have suprised him because he turned blue,"what, your joking right?" You looked at him your blush calming down a bit."i really do love you sans, more than you could ever imagine." You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his teeth for a few seconds then leaned back."heh, love you to kiddo." You smiled as he leaned back in your lap. You both fell asleep like that not even bothering to go back to your rooms. The best part is, you didn't have any nightmares.
______________________________________
Sorry if it's bad this is my first story.