The concert of 5SOS

I managed to survive the rest of the week for this day and I was so excited. I had walked into the NRG stadium in Houston (yes you finally get to find out the setting of the story) and gave them my tickets. It was HOT outside and thank God I had floor seats because it would be torture walking up the stadium in the hot weather and everyone's running to their seats. I was even more excited since 5SOS was opening for One Direction! It was going to be an hour until the concert started so I waited in the 30 minute line to buy a tank top One Direction shirt and I already have my One Direction phone case. I know I'm going to get a selfie with each and every one of the guys especially Harry since he seems like he takes the most selfies with fans. If I'm lucky I could get multiple selfies with one of them. Anyways I finally got my 1D shirt and walked to my front row seats. For the next 25 minutes I was practicing selfies and even made friends with the people around me until 10 minutes till the concert starts and the plastics with their boyfriends got to their seats behind me. I didn't feel like dealing with them so I asked one of my new friends beside me if they would walk to the bathroom with me. Yes, 17 year old girls still do. They understood since I was telling them my karma story and about the side kick who talked about my karma. They walked with me to the bathroom and by the time we got back to out seats the plastics thought I had disappeared and stole my spot. I told the security guard and showed them my tickets cause I knew the plastics and there boyfriends weren't going to listen to me. They backed them up and I was at the front. It was 2 minutes before 5SOS was opening and I felt something weird on the gates that kept me from the stage but I ignored it because it's probably something natural you feel when everybody's pushing you on the gate. I made sure my phone was on 100% and that I had enough memory to take lots of photos. I was telling selfies with my friends beside me and the plastics photobombing me by making out with their boyfriends like gross. Finally 5SOS came on and I rocked out like crazy. My favorite song they performed was Good Girls because it totally relates to me somehow. I got the perfect selfie with Michael playing his guitar in the air and his face was at my camera. I took a picture of all of them but Michael was the one who actually noticed me. They sadly ended with She Looks So Perfect and left the stage. Michael waved bye to me. The only thing I hated about the concert was that the plastics and other people around me kept pushing me against the gate which hurt a lot. I'm surprised no one around me was aching like I was during the concert but it was still amazing.