Stupid

"Good morning," his foggy morning voice spoke to me. His hand was in my shirt, but remained on my stomach. When did that happen? "What time is it?" I asked.
Matt reached over me and got his phone. "11:38am," he said.

He moves his hand slowly off and sat up.
"Did you sleep okay?" He wondered, looking down at me. I couldn't tell if I slept good because I had someone by my side, or if his bed was just heaven. Either way, I haven't slept so good since I was sick.
I went through a depressing stage where I couldn't eat because all I did was feel sick and get stomachaches. I suffered headaches for a good month. The only time I got a break from the pounding occurrence was when I was sleeping or in the bath. I slept a lot.
I usually got home and went straight to bed.
"Fine," I croaked.
"Your voice sounds funny, you feeling okay?" He rushed and pulled me up.
"Yes, matt I'm fine," I giggle, my voice still sounded like I was sick.
He moaned and smirked as he climbed over me to get off his small bed. I sat there as I watched him take off his shirt and shorts. "I'm going to go take a quick shower," he turned his body to me.
"Is American eagle comfortable?" I asked, recognizing his underwear brand.
"Yeah," he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. I watched him walk off to the bathroom. I could hear the running water within minutes.
I took the 15 minutes he was gone to change back into my shorts and shirt. I climbed back into the bed and cuddled myself on the blue sheets that he had from when he was a kid. They felt worn into. I like them because it wasn't like a new pair of skates. A new pair of skates sucked getting used to. They hurt and it could take weeks to break into. Last time I got new skates I started to get a Bauer bump. A Bauer bump is pretty self explanatory. It's a bump you get from the Bauer brand skates.
He came in with a white fluffy towel hugging his hips and down. "Sorry I forgot something," he blushed, grabbing more American eagle underwear from his top drawer. At least he's clean. Most guys I know can go weeks wearing the same underwear and it's nasty. Musty ass boys, I swear.
He came back in and looked absolutely adorable. "I'm dressed," he held his hands and smiled hard.
I stood up and grabbed my phone off the charger.
"Can we go to the beach?" He asked, with his pouting face on. It was like puppy eyes, but funnier.
"Matt. You literally JUST showered."
"And?"
"You stupid."
"No I not,"
I giggled and gave in to going to the beach. We went back to my house so I could change into my triangl bathing suit and a see through cardigan. My brown sandals clicked on the concrete as I walked back to his car.
"Ready now?" He smirked, looking me up and down.
My face began to become red. I stared at my legs for a couple seconds so I could become calm enough to look him in the eyes.
"Yeah," I smiled not looking up.