Mary

Francis and I were on are way back from are honeymoon ,but I did not want to. I had such a great time.

"Francis can we turn around and just go back to the cottage in Paris I had such an amazing time, i don't want to go back to all the drama and backstabbing of French court." I told him hoping he would let is turn around. He kissed me and said," air love but we already delays by a month we can't stay away any longer. And don't you want to see you lady's again?"  I thought about that and realized it was true we said we were only going to be gone a month but in reality staid for 2 months. I sighed in defeat and laid my head on his shoulder, he put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

We had been riding for almost 2 hours and we were still a long way away.

" let's stop and rest a bit." Francis told the footman.

He stoked and we got out to rest on solid ground for a bit. We were sitting on a blanket eating lunch when we heard a battle cry. Suddenly 30 men c rushing out of the woods around us.

"Mary get back to the cart!" Francis told me and took put his sord to help the guards defend us.I ran torawds the cart, but some of the men got in front of me.

"Grab her!" One of them said.

They have ruffly grabbed each of my arms and tugged me away from the rest. I heard Francis yell my name but the men had a hand on mouth. Suddenly the grip losend and could get away. I turned to see Francis and some other gourds helping finish off the last of the men that attacked me. When all were gone the gaurds put down there weapons, witch was not the best idea. Someone grabed me from behind and put a sowred to my neck.

"Drop your weapons or the pretty Queen of Scotland gets it." Francis put cut down his weapon and the guards followed in suit. For people can and tied up us all, excluding me, I was still standing with the soward to my throat.

"What do you want?" Francis asked sharply.

"Money. All of it you have with you than you will be let go." Said the man holding me. His men searched the entire cart and took every last thing of value.

"Let em go." Said the man holding me. Francis and the guards were let go but there hand and feet were still bound. All the other man fanisged and the man behind me pushed me to Francis and ran off before I could react.I undid the bound on Francis and then he helped me with all the guards. When we were done Francis takes me unto his arms and kisses mg head.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked me inspecting my face a body for anything that looked like something harmful to me.

" no I am  fine. Are you OK." I asked him.he nodded his head.

" how are we supposed to get back they took the horses?" I asked.

He had a grim loom on his face then tries to fake a simle for my sake but failed.

" I guess we should start walking then." He said with a chuckle and held my hand and started walking with me in tow.