twenty two ▋ignis ultorem

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Jongho!" Mari and Wooyoung yelled in unison, their faces smushed up against the cage bars as if they were attempting to get inside. The fight had long been started, more than just a few minutes had passed of the two struggling to come top as the winner. The crowd seemed to enjoy the accidental show the Seo and Lee Faction had planned, on the edge of their wits and seats as the Players dragged it on. Every time CB97 would attack, the Watcher's would explode into a frenzy, unable to contain their excitement as their winner of choice attempted to move in for the kill.

Though, Jongho was a lot more nimble than he came off as. Every time his opponent would swing a right hook towards him, the Lee Faction boy would evade just as quickly as he was attacked. He was endlessly dodging his way to freedom, not even taking the chance to make his own attacks yet. In a way, Mari believed he was trying to wear down CB97's stamina. Yet he seemed to be filled with endlessly energy, not letting his guard down around the younger boy. He didn't underestimate Jongho at all, and while that would be confidence boosting in any other situation, it wasn't in this one. He had the possibility of dying.

Jongho yelped all of a sudden when he was taken off aback when CB97 changed his attack method. He swung his right fist as normal, letting the boy sidestep away from him before using his left hand to take a hold of his head and use all the force he could muster at the moment to send him flying. He slammed headfirst into the bars, scratching up his skin and giving him a few bleeding cuts from the metal. He hissed at the pain, probably gaining a god awfully head from the impact.

"Jongho," Mari called, sidestepping along the bars to quickly reach him. Wooyoung quickly followed after him, his eyes near leaving the other Player as he began to approach the Lee Faction boy. He didn't seem to notice the two running towards him on the other side of the cage, too busy trying to soothe his aching head as quickly as possible. "Jongho, you're going to die like this. Keep dodging and he's just going to keep predicting where you're going to stand next. You have to attack him at one point, even if you don't miss."

He groaned, glancing up at the two with annoyance. "You think I haven't realized that by now? I just don't know what's going to be my most effective— Woah!" Jongho yelled, sliding away from the duo as CB97 grabbed him by the leg, pulling him closer to him with an immense amount of strength. Though instead of stopping where his opponent wanted him, Jongho pushed back on the force of CB97's pull, putting them both at a standstill for power.

His opponent practically snarled at Jongho, putting most of his strength into his hands to pick him off the ground. Mari and Wooyoung's eyes widened in pure shock as CB97 swung Jongho to the side, the boy's panicked expression evident on his face as he tried his best to land as gracefully as possible. He ended up landing on his side, skidding across the cold stone floor. The crowd of Watchers screamed in glee at the sudden attack, shaking the cage bars and chanting the Player's name as if he was a god in disguise.