2- Skills used best

After Glynda and Ozpin took Boba to the academy, they kept him well away from students. They didn't let him anywhere near outside.

   "So, What are your intentions here?"
Boba shrugged.
"Fix my hyperdrive, maybe do a few bounties, sell the location of the planet to the Empire." Ozpin raised an eyebrow. "Empire?"

Boba sighed.
"Intergalactic union of planets, with one military, one currency, one senate, you know. An empire."
Ozpin nodded. "And would they invade?"
"Most definitely. It's up to you if you surrender or lose millions in a day or two."

Ozpin sighed. "You seem sure that your more advanced than we are."
Boba laughed at that.
"I'm very certain! You don't even have titanium alloy! Or blasters! You haven't even been to space! Anyway. I need a scale."

Glynda walked out to get the scale.
"So, I'm a bounty hunter. I have all of the info you'd want on drives, for a little money..."
Ozpin sighed. "It'd be all mine."
Boba pointed his finger at Ozpin. "Bingo. Now. Where can I use my skills best?"

Ozpin shrugged. "We don't really need bounty hunters in this world." Boba didn't say anything. Boba knew Ozpin meant that the 'good guys' didn't need them. So Boba would find the most work in the criminal underground. Sounded like a good plan to him.

Glynda came into the room with the scale, and placed it on the table. Boba place a single credit on it. Ozpin then began to stack their money onto it. They got to over 500 of whatever, before it started to budge. At the end a balanced weight was 1 credit and 50,000 of their currency. Boba smiled.
"I think you could sell this material for more than you'd pay me for it. So if you have the money..."

Ozpin sighed, and Glynda walked out, and a few minutes later bringing a massive brief case. They opened it, and Boba looked at the money. For him, that was probably more than he needed to own an island and never need to work again. But Boba enjoyed bounty hunting. Besides, the gear he'd need to buy safe houses and equipment to fix his ship, and places to hide his ship would take at least half of the money.

Boba counted it all, and gave the correct amount in credits. "Now, you want to buy the info, or should I just leave?" Ozpin pulled out a tablet of some sort. It did have a holographic screen, so they weren't too terribly primitive. Boba began to upload all the data from his helmet onto the device, and then looked at him.
"Another 100,000". Glynda groaned and retrieved the money.

Boba was very much putting the school almost bankrupt, but they could sell all of his stuff for obnoxious amounts of money. So Boba didn't care much. Boba stood, bowed, took all the money, and walked out. He should head to the city at night. Maybe find the criminal underground.

Boba returned to the Slave I, and took off. He landed it in a more concealed area, and began to camouflage it. When he finished he then started painting areas that stuck out green and brown. Boba walked in, and placed concealers on the back off the view screen, making it impossible for people to see inside. Boba then put bushes and such on the front.

It'd be invisible to someone who didn't get close. Boba grabbed an extra 10 batteries for his blasters. That'd last him at least 6 months. He had enough ammo to last him around 7 years, and even more with his small generator. He'd better start producing more blaster ammo, if he didn't wanna run out and need to wait for it to finish.

When Boba finished, he used his jet pack to get to the city. When he landed, he walked down the street. He expected people to look at him strangely. Probably thought he was either a criminal or a cosplayer. Either way, he attracted a lot of attention. It was getting dark, so soon some crime would go down. Maybe the docks. Space ports where always a criminal hotspot, so maybe it was the same here.

   Time had passed, at least 3 hours. Boba was still watching. Maybe he'd better return...He noticed movement. He flipped down the rangefinder, and spotted 6 people in similar clothing. All armed, and moving together and discreetly. Maybe a terrorist group...He didn't get involved with those. At least not when he could avoid it. But they seemed different, they weren't heavily armed. Maybe a rebel group, or insurrection...Boba continued to watch. He saw a women. She had ashy black hair, and was tall and slim. She also a cocky and devious smile. That meant something. She also seemed to be in control of the operation. But unlike the rest she wore a red dress. Boba jumped off the roof, and walked down.

   Boba walked closer, and they all pointed their weapons at him. "Whoa boys, I don't think shooting me would turn out well for you. Besides, I'm not here to arrest you or any of that kriff."
The girl seemed interested. "I don't know if you saw the videos, but remember that UFO?" The looks of acknowledgment confirmed it. His presence was at least known. "That's my ship. You see, I'm not from this planet. Or even this galaxy. In mine I'm a bounty hunter. Best in the galaxy. Best killer in the galaxy. And I was wondering if your looking for that."

    The girl was very intrigued. "Your name?"
He looked at her. "Boba Fett. What about you, darling?" Boba has decided earlier he'd try to make it  semi-romantic. It had certainly helped him seduce a few girls and get to his targets in the past. "I don't think I'll tell you quite yet." She had that same smirk. He liked that. "Fine fine, you don't have too. But there are police on the way, maybe you'd let me take care of them and prove myself...?" She shrugged. "We have an agenda, so  as you please."

   Boba nodded, and used his jetpack to get to a higher area. The 5 were amazed, and the women was at least very surprised. He saw the flashing lights, and the siren. He waved, without looking at them. He heard them breaking a few locks, and Boba got his EE-3 ready. The police cars came around the corner, and they all got out. They were carrying large weapons and wearing body armor.

   Boba took aim, and fired 7 shots. 7 of the police officers died within 3 seconds of each other. There were only 5 left, and Boba decided he'd go hand to hand. Boba jumped down, into the middle. The crew had gotten what they came for, and were watching. After all, he wanted to join them. He killed without remorse or hesitation, something they'd need. He also had highly advanced gear since the officers had been killed with one hit. Boba blocked punches, and turned. He did an uppercut on one of the officers, then dropping down and sweeping the others leg. He drew his sidearm quickly, shooting the two officers that had been knocked down.

   Boba then turned to the other 3. They shot at him. Boba laughed as their bullets bounced off his armor, barely even scratching the paint. He grabbed one, broke his wrist, punched the other in the gut, then shot the last one. He pinned the one with the broken wrist down and beat him to death, then he picked up the one who was still recovering, and brutally killed the guy. Using his flamethrower, he melted the mans head. He then lit the bodies on fire, and turned to the 7. The 6 armed men were both horrified and amazed. The women gave him a look of approval.
"My name is Cinder Fall. I think it'd be very beneficial for the both of us if you came with us."