Cafe Buddies

As I walked into the cafe the smell of lavender filling my nose,I looked around and saw a new face yet familiar.
I walked closer to him and saw his beautiful features they way he looked at me and we connected eyes felt like if we were meant for each other,I grabbed his hand and shook it and said "Hello my name is Taehyung what is your name?" He answered "My name is Hobi for short!" I felt happiness for the first time in a few months or years I got a warm fuzzy feeling around this guy.
———————————————————————————
                             *Jungkook's Pov*
   I bit my lip as Jimin sucked harder and he stopped because my phone buzzed,he grabbed it and passed it to me getting up and going to the shower,I answered while jerking off since I was still a bit horny. "Yeah who is this?" They answered with a voice I knew too well "Oh Hey Jungkook I found Tae he is at the cafe he went to bathroom,do you want to do it now?" I smirked and answered "Yeah,please do thanks Hobi." I hung up and walked over to the shower to Jimin to continue unfinished things.
____________________________________
                                  Hobi's POV
I walked into the bathroom and pushed Tae onto the wall and got out a alcohol bottle and a handkerchief,I poured the alcohol onto the handkerchief and put on Taehyung's mouth waiting for him to close his eyes and drift off to dream land.
____________________________________
                                      Tae's pov
My eyes closed but the alcohol smell still lnvading my nose,I felt being thrown into a car seat.
                               *Hour later*
At Jungkook's house:

I woke up being chained to a bed and Jimin standing infront of me with tights,shorts,and crop top and Jungkook feeling all over his thighs and touching his cock every once in a while

I woke up being chained to a bed and Jimin standing infront of me with tights,shorts,and crop top and Jungkook feeling all over his thighs and touching his cock every once in a while. I screamed into the handkerchief "Hey let me go(Muffled)"
Jungkook stared at me and said "Hey baby don't be stupid I would never let you go." I looked away as tears started rolling down my cheeks. Jimin grabbed my face and made me look towards him and Jungkook taking off his shirt,I gulped and stopped crying. Jungkook grabbed Jimin by the waist as Jimin bit his lip waiting for Jungkook to fuck his brains out. Instead he looked like if his life just flashed before his eyes because he heard Jungkook say "Hey bodyguards execute Jimin." He pushes Jimin to the floor as 2 large body guards came in.

The bodyguards :
Namjoon:

     Name :Kim Namjoon     Status:Body guard of Jeon Jungkook and Lover of Kim seokjin Kim seokjin:

Name :Kim Namjoon
Status:Body guard of Jeon Jungkook and Lover of Kim seokjin
Kim seokjin:

Name:Kim seokjin Status:Bodyguard of Jeon Jungkook and lover of Kim NamjoonJimin being really confused yelled "WHAT? Jungkook you are really misunderstanding this situation you were supposed execute Taehyung not me!"Jin and Namjoon grabbed Jimin f...

Name:Kim seokjin
Status:Bodyguard of Jeon Jungkook and lover of Kim Namjoon
Jimin being really confused yelled "WHAT? Jungkook you are really misunderstanding this situation you were supposed execute Taehyung not me!"
Jin and Namjoon grabbed Jimin forcefully and put him in handcuffs,as he was about to walk away Jungkook yelled "Make him a sex slave!I can't wait to fuck you tonight." Jimin smirked at Tae.
Tae started to cry and Jungkook looked at him annoyed. Jungkook grabbed his Jaw forcefully and slammed it onto the drawer