MUST-READ!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST READ!!!!!!!!

No chapter tonight guys! Coach surprised us all with a Pizza Party for his son's 10th birthday! So happy birthday to him! This being said, practice ran late tonight.

As a quick reminder, we are still doing the favorite character contest for the wedding couples! Those chapters will come either after Episode 15 (Whose The Boyfriend?) or after Episode 17 (A Kiss For A Prince)

Currently, we're going into Episode 10 (A Spa With Damos), so it isn't too far ahead.

So people don't get too scared or nervous about when these chapters come out, as it will take much longer time to write and be a huge portion of the story. I will be posting a note just like this THE DAY BEFORE I post Part 1!

I repeat I will post a note like this ONE DAY BEFORE I post Part 1.

You can vote until that note gets posted out, possibly sometime towards the middle or end of next week.

Now, this is a small thank you to everyone who reads and comments on these stories of mine. I see all of your comments and it makes my day so much better to know that something I've been working hard on and something I love to do is being enjoyed by so many. So thank you all so much for that. I'd also like to begin putting fanart and shout outs in! Submit pieces to me, or ask me to shout you out in your favorite chapter. I'll do it.

Promise!

Thank you so much! To everyone! Favorite Episodes below, and if we passed it I'll use my time travel powers and fix you in!