~Chapter 12~

-Meliodas' P.O.V-

"I love you too."

I leaned in for another kiss, our lips brushing, when we were interrupted by a loud cough. We turned from each other and faced the door leading into Elizabeth's room. A girl who looked like she could be Ellie's older sister stood there. She had short purple hair, and hazel colored eyes. She was wearing a pink and yellow blouse, and light blue skinny jeans.

"Hi Ellie, ummm... who is this? No wait, let me guess... Bob? Is that you? Nah, I'm joking, you're Meliodas..." Her glare bore through my soul as she continued talking. "So are you here to break my sister's heart again? Btw, how did you get up here? Did you climb one of the trees?! Also, who's the bitch you love, I'd love to go beat her ass!"

"Umm.. well, first off, I did climb the tree, and I'm actually really surprised that I was able to.... Also, it would be kinda weird to kick your sister's ass, 'cause I love her...."

Ellie's sister gasped. "Wait! Do you mean you love Margret?! She already has a boyfriend!!" At this Elizabeth started laughing. I just stood there, confused.

"No, he doesn't love Margret," Ellie managed, between giggles. Veronica's eyes widened in shock.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that we have a sister that we didn't know about???!!! Or is this about me??!!" She asked.

"No, Elizabeth meant that I love her..." I trailed off.

Realization dawned on her face. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! REALLY????!!!!!! YAS!!!!!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!!!!! I TOLD YA SO, ELLIE!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!" She shouted excitedly. Then, she turned to me, and said, " Okay, now you HAVE to meet the rest of the family. Luckily, both Margret and Dad are home! Margret's making her special chocolate chip pancakes!! Oh, and I'm Veronica. If you EVER hurt Ellie, you won't live to see the next day, got it??!!"

All I could do was nod. I couldn't believe it!! I was meeting her family!! Veronica grabbed my hand, then Elizabeth's, and we ran downstairs to meet her family.

When we got down the mahogany stairs, a girl with long lavender eyes and a man with a long gray beard greeted us. The girl had brown eyes, just like Veronica. She was wearing a pink top and a black skirt. The man, who I assumed was Ellie, Veronica, and Margret's father, was wearing a flannel shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Hey guys, pancakes are ready!" Margret smiled. Then she realized that I was there, and introduced herself. "Oh, why hello! You must be Meliodas! I've heard so much about you! I'm Margret! Welcome to our house! Please, come sit down, I made chocolate chip pancakes!"

I smiled at her as I sat down in the chair across from Elizabeth's father. "Thank you so much! It's nice to meet you too, Margret. These pancakes look delicious!" I replied.

Ellie's father cleared his throat and introduced himself too. "Hey, Meliodas! I've heard a lot about you! My name is Bartra Liones, and I'm Elizabeth, Veronica, and Margret's father."

"It's nice to meet you, sir. You have a beautiful house!" I replied.

"Thank you. Oh, and please, call me Bartra!" he smiled. I was able to nod before Ellie pulled me away.

"Okay, thanks dad, but we really have to go! I just made plans to hang out with our friends! I'll be back later! Bye!!" Ellie shouted as she snagged two pancakes from Margret. Then, she ran to the front door and put on a pair of shoes. "You drove here, right?" she asked me. I nodded as she grabbed her purse. Ellie opened the front door and ran outside to my car.

I waved as I started to follow her. "Thanks for the pancakes! Goodbye everyone!" I ran to my car, closing the front door behind me. I walked over the driver's side. I got into the car, and turned it on. 

Ellie gave me directions, and we ended up on the boardwalk. We got out, and saw all of our friends waiting for us by the entrance. We walked over to everyone, and greeted each other. Diane looked at us suspiciously. "Ellie, why were you guys together? Were you on a date? Are you in a relationship now?" she inquired. 

Ellie started blushing, so I answered for her. "Wait, shouldn't we be the ones asking the questions? Like for example, did you guys set us up on a date? Is that why you were being so secretive?" 

"U-uhh..." Diane stuttered. "Y-yeah.." she confessed, looking down. Then she looked up, probably expecting us to be mad, but we weren't.

Well actually... we pretended to be mad at them, but in reality we weren't. During the car ride to the boardwalk we had come up with a plan to trick them into thinking that we didn't like each other romantically. It was time for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

**************************************************

Hey peoples!! I'M SO, SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE!!!!!!!! I just haven't been feeling very productive lately.... I was alsoactually catching up with the Fairy Tail manga and anime, because I have been obsessing over it recently. Especially the ships!! Who's your favorite ship? Mine's probably Miraxus (Mira and Laxus), Nalu (Natsu and Lucy), or Jerza (Jellal and Erza). 

So this chapter's shout out is... @UnwaveringThoughts!! Thanks for being awesome!!!

I hope y'alls enjoyed!! Which story should I update next?!

BYE!!!!!!!

~Nina~