Like old times

That morning I was woken by someone pulling away my cuddly blanket and someone shouting: „Vas happenin!".
Normally I would have totally ignored that, but it was freaking cold! I opened one eye, still hoping I was dreaming, and looked into the grinning face of Zayn Malik! "It's to early... Could you please fuck off Zayn!", I groaned. "You are sooo polite!", he mocked but ignored my request, "We have our next interview today!"
Right playing Best friends with Louis was on the agenda. I was basically fucked!

Zayn, who was wearing a simple white shirt, a leather jacket and a black ripped skinny jeans, looked like he had never left 1D.
Liam stormed into the room wearing a tank top  and a cap, followed by Niall, who was wearing a plain black t-shirt. They basically looked like five years ago.
"Hazza, Z you lads ready? Tommo is already in the car. We are late! Honestly Hazza we are really happy that you are at least wearing Boxers, but would you care to get dressed now, Styles!", Liam demanded. It was like the old days Z and I were late and Li was stressing about it. I was really only wearing boxers, which I didn't really care about with the lads.
I went threw my wardrobe and chose the pants from the red suit, which I wore on one of my previous concerts and I combined it with a plane black shirt with a ribbon around the neck. I put the stuff in my bag for the concert and got dressed in a oversized Gucci jumper and a very tight black skinny jeans, maybe just a little part of me wanting to see Louis reaction, after yesterdays, let's call them events.
I had just tied my shoe laces, when Louis entered the room. "The driver is waiting where are you la...", he started to ask, then he looked at me and ended his sentence abruptly. I turned around and his gaze flew over my entire body and back up. When he noticed the lads and me again his cheeks flushed.
„You look... wow!", he mumbled, to which Liam rolled his eyes and Niall giggled. "What?", I asked a bit flustered. "You look good!", he said just a tad louder, but no less embarrassed. I couldn't help but blush. I cursed myself for that reaction, I was freakin 26 and I blushed like a hormonal 16 year old.
"Okay then lads! Stop with the fl... that!", Liam said and pushed us all out of my hotel room.

"I want to go to Nando's for lunch, before the show like we use too!", Niall said. He had grown up, but his love for food hadn't changed. "Fine! First we should go shopping and then Nando's it is!", Liam said shaking his head, while smiling fondly at Niall. Liam had always had a soft spot for the little ball of pure happiness that was Niall. He and Zayn would always jump to Nialls defense, because they knew that he needed a bit of protection. In all the times after Zayn had left the Band he had not said one bad word about Niall.
"Totally whipped!", Louis scoffed.
"Forever!", Liam agreed putting an arm around Niall, "It's called having a bromance!" Niall smiled back at Liam. "Are you cheating on me Li? I thought we had something special there babes!", Zayn fake-whined, but to be completely honest with you guys, I never know how fake those feelings are between Liam and Zayn. I am pretty sure they had a short thing going at some point, but unlike me and Louis they never talked about it.
"I'm sorry, love I didn't mean it like that you will always be the one for me Zayyniii!", Liam chanted. "Okay stop I got the point. I'm feeling physically sick and emotionally bruised!", Louis groaned.
I laughed but stopped abruptly when Louis shot me a glare. "Now you are one to talk Tommo! I caught you and Har...", Niall started but stopped abruptly when Liam kicked him. They stayed silent for the rest of the drive and when we came to a stop in front of a store I basically ran out of the car.
Our bodyguards helped us through all the paparazzi trying to take pictures. We entered the shop and started looking around. I saw a nice dress and I thought it would look good on Daisy and Phoebe, for Christmas. It was a short dress with with a wide cutout at the back and long sleeves. I took a look through the colours and particularly liked the black and the white so I took one of each. "Oi you think those dresses will fit you, mate?", Niall yelled from the other side of the store. I shook my head smiling a little. "They are not for me Nialler they are for... friends of mine!", not wanting to tell Louis I sometimes talked to his sisters. "Oh okay mate?!", Niall called back.
I walked around the shop a bit, until I heard a voice behind me. "Don't try to hide it, love. I know the dresses are for Daisy and Phoebs!" My heart skipped at the nickname. I turned around looking at Louis, who was smiling sadly at me.
"I meant to thank you for that! Don't think I don't know my sisters still text you when they need someone to talk and you sending them presents for Christmas and their birthdays. They are not very subtle about it either! Posting pictures of there presents they got for Christmas and tagging everyone except for one Gucci present! Anyways you and your family really helped my sisters with the... shit we were going through these past years and it's so kind of you, that after everything I did, you still look out for my family!"
"You knew about that?", I asked him slightly shocked. "Of course I did! I am not really surprised though. You have always been an angel. So kind..."
"Louis... it's not a big deal! Just because you screwed up doesn't mean I will stop supporting your sisters, when they need it. I was their brothers bloody boyfriend for five fucking years! Lottie, Daisy and Phoebe are like sisters to me! It's not their fault their brother screwed some random woman!"
"Harry! I am so sorry! I was frustrated, because I was to much of a coward to stand up to management that day, I disappointed you again so I got drunk and I made the biggest mistake of my life. Don't get me wrong I love my son, but... I am truly sorry! I know you can't forgive me, because I can never forgive myself what I did to you, but I hope we can at least get along?!"
He looked at me with hopeful eyes, those big blue eyes I couldn't say no to and so I nodded slowly. "Yeah I think we can do that, but I can't promise more. You really hurt me Lou!"
Louis rushed forward and hugged me. After a few seconds he stepped a way awkwardly. "Sorry I just... I missed you so fucking much!", he said blushing to the roots of his hair.
At that moment I took pity on him or maybe I just wanted to hug him again and so I pulled him into another hug. "I missed you too Boo!", I mumbled into his hair.