starlight

Pink pov
"Pink" white said. "Yes white" I said. "I need your assistance in something" she said."Yes" I said. "Excellent" white said. "Now, I need you to go to a planet called earth" white said. "What for I" asked. "I have heard that there is a quartz living there with these so called crystal gems" she said. "I know" I said. "Well, good, I need you to bring her here to me" white said. "By that time i will be gone, i will no longer rule home-world, you will be the new ruler" she said. "Blue and yellow already know". "Of course" I said. "Good, now off you go" white said. "Yes", white I said. I then left and went to my room to prepare.

Steven pov
"Man, connie is annoying" I said. "At least she can't come to my house anymore" I said sighing with relief. I then headed home. "Why did I go to connie's house, I don't know, and to think she was cheating on me" I said angrily. "I just want someone to love me" I said. "Maybe if I go talk with the gems I'll feel better" I said as I headed in the house.

Pink pov
"My diamond"  the pearls said. "Yes my pearls" I said. "The ship is ready" they said. "Thank you, has the jasper and aquarium borad the ship" I asked. "Yes my diamond " the pearls said. "Good, now let's go" I said. "Yes my diamond" the pearls said. Once we headed to the ship I then had my pearls set the course for earth. Once we arrived I then stepped out of the ship and onto the ground. I then looked around at my surroundings. "Jasper and aquarium go look for this rose quartz and bring her to me at once, since you two know what she looks like and if she tries to fight ,knock her out then" I said. "Yes my diamond" jasper said. Jasper and aquarium then left.

Jasper pov
"Can you believe it, pink diamond actually wants rose quartz" I said. "Yeah, we finally get our revenge for what she did to us" aquarium said. "Heh" I said. We then came to the house of rose quartz. I then jumped up and went into the air then in the house. Once the crystal gems saw me they draw their weapons. Aquarium then came and pulled out her wand and went at rose. She then held her in the bubble. "Let me out" she shouted. "Sorry, we can't do that, our diamond will become upset" aquarium said. The fusion then went at aquarium but I then stopped her. I then shoved the fusion back. The fusion then went back onto the amethyst and pearl. "Let's go" I said. "Good, I can't stand looking at them for one more second" aquarium said. We then left and went back to the ship.

Steven pov
"Let me out" I said to aquarium. "No" she said. I then sighed. Why am I going to home-world I thought. The last time I went there was when I was going up against white diamond. Could she be the one to have want me. Once we got on the ship I was put inside a cage. I then looked around my surroundings. Everything was pink and white. Something felt familiar about the ship and the colors. Someone then came up to me. "Hello steven" it said. "Who are you" I asked. "You don't need to know" it said. "Okay, how do you know me" I asked. "I've heard tales about you, of how you tried to overcome or really overthrow  white diamond" it said. "Yes, I did, now let me out" I shouted. "I will in do time" it said. "Why are you taking me to home-world" I said. "White diamond last orders to me was to bring you to home-world" it said. "Wait, are you a diamond" I asked. "Yes" it said. "I'm pink diamond" it said. I was shocked. "How are you pink diamond if she is gone" I said. "Your, or our mother gave birth to two different children". "One boy, one girl" she said. "The boy was to be better than the girl, so mother had u stay here and had me shipped out to space to go to home-world and become a diamond". "I can't believe mom would do that" I said, "actually I can". "But she didn't hurt just you, she hurt so many people like you and me" I said. Pink then gave me a cold stare. "I wonder how yellow,blue and spinel will act when they see u" she said. I then looked at her and stayed quite.
Words: 791