The Letter (Chapter 1)

This was started as a joke but I'm going to write this as serious as I can. I'm not sure if that's possible but I'll try. Now let the fun begin
^°^

Spongebob had been working at the Krusty Krab for some time now. Everyday It's the same schedule. Wake up, clean up a bit, feed Gary, go to work, come back home, and sleep. There was nothing wrong with that. Spongebob absolutely loves his job. He couldn't think of any place better for him. The pay is well, and he's happy with his co-worker and manager. He has a little secret fron those two though. Spongebob is a gay man. He hasn't told anyone in fear of being fired for who he is. No one should have to think about getting fired because of who they love, but Bikkini Bottom is a wack society.

Today had been no different. Spongebob got up and prepared for work. One thing threw him off though. Someone had knocked in his door. Knock knock knock. "Cooomiiing!" Spongebob cheered. When he opened the door, the mailman had greeted him. "Are you... Spongebob Squarepants..?" He inquired. Spongebob replied with, "Thats me! The man with a plan! What can I do you for?" The mailmand shoved a clipboard in his face "Sign here. I have a package for you from Mr. Krabs." Spongebob signed his name. He wondered what could be in the package. He took the box and thanked the mailman. Spongebob set the box down and spotted an envelope on top of the package. He opened the envelope and read the contents

Dear Spongebob,
You must be confused as to why I have sent you this. Do not fear, for this is nothing but an oppurtunity for you young man. Larry the Lobster and I have... Done some thinking. We've taken a strong liking to you. You might get mad at me, but I went through your belonging and read your little diary. I found MANY things that would please Larry and I. You are gay, and so are we. We are different though. We are polyamorous. We were hoping if you would join us for a little... Fun time at work today. In this box are things that we would like you to wear today. If you come, you will do this everyday and come in for all of our pleasures. If not, work will resume regularly and we will never speak of this.

Love, Larry and Mr. Krabs

"What the ever loving Sugar-Honey-Iced-Tea did I just read!" Spongebob exclaimed. He was surprised to say the least. Never would he have thought of his boss like this, Larry too! Spongebob then though of how BIG their cocks are. The thought of the two pounding into him got him hard. That's when he decided. He would go see the two and hope that the pleasure he would get would be AMAZING.

There's that. I'm so scares to write the smut cause I will mentally SCAR myself. But that's okay. Not really but I already started and I won't be stopping now. See you in the next update.
❤💛💙