Happy Birthday (Frerard smut)

A/N: Okay so this is my first smut thing so tell me what ya think! ^.^

Franks pov

I licked my lips in anticipation as we get closer to my house. We had been out trick-or-treating for hours (Yes teenagers can still trick-or-treat) and seeing Gerard in that priest costume all night had seriously turned me on. As we get to my front door I take out my fake fangs and slip my hand in his back pocket, squeezing his ass slightly. He lets out a quiet squeak and a blush grows on his cheeks. I smirk, unlocking the door and luckily finding the house empty. As soon as the door closes behind Gerard, I press him against it and kiss him passionately. He responds immediately, tangling his hands in my hair and tugging on it, causing me to moan. I feel him smirk against my lips and move one hand from my hair, placing it on my inner thigh and slowly running his hand up and down my leg. "F-fuck, Gerard-" I breath out against his lips as he starts rubbing me through the fabric of my black jeans. I can't help but press my self against his hand, letting out a loud moan. He pulls away, grabbing my arm and tugging me to my bedroom and shutting the door behind us. I barely have time to react before he's kissing me again. I feel the back of my legs hit my bed and I fall back against it. He hovers over me, his inky black hair tickling my face as he leans down and whispers by my ear. "Happy birthday, Frankie." He then starts trailing kisses down my jaw and to my neck. I let out small moans of appreciation as he nips and sucks on a spot near my scorpion tattoo. At that same moment he grinds down against me and we both let out a desperate moan. "God dammit Gerard, fuck me already" I whine, lifting my hips to meet his. A smirk forms on his lips as he starts to undo the buttons of my shirt one by one. I bite my lip as he runs his hands down my tattoo covered torso. I lean up and he slips it off of me, throwing it somewhere as I undo the buttons on his shirt. He goes to take off the priest collar but I stop him. "No. Keep it on...I like it." I smirk as he slips off his own shirt. I lay back against the bed and he unbuttons my jeans, swiftly tugging them off and kissing along the waistband of my boxers. He smirks again as I let out a loud, pleading moan. "G-Gerard please." The fucking tease will be the death of me. I impatiently undo his jeans and he kicks them off. "Jeez, someone's eager." He says with that sexy smirk still in his face. "Yeah, no shit." I practically growl. He hooks his thumbs under a the waistband of my boxers and pulls them off annoyingly slow. I pull open my bedside table drawer and grab the lube, handing it to him and licking my lips as he removes his own boxers. He starts to get some on his fingers but I shake my head.
"Are you sure?" He asks skeptically. I nod once more and he moans softly as he applies it to his erection and lines himself up. He slowly pushes in and I bite my lip roughly as he moans, breathing out various profanities and waiting until I say he can move. "F-fuck, Gerard move." He pulls back out and slams back into me and I moan loudly, arching my back in pleasure. His thrusts get faster and our moans get louder. Suddenly he hits just the right spot and I grip his hair, yelling out. "Fuck, right there!" He grasps my now throbbing cock, moving his hand in time with his thrusts. I feel the familiar knotting in my stomach and notice his thrusts get sloppier. With a loud moan of his name, I release into his hand, clenching my eyes shut and tugging his hair. Not long after, he comes inside me and pulls out. I smile as he falls back next to me, breathing heavily. "Y'know...maybe I should wear this costume more often."