♡ Dallas Winston ♡

Word Count : 215
~~~~~~~~~

Dally isn't your usual softie but when he is oh how romantic he could be. I sat there thinking about Dally ask he walked through the door holding a bundle of roses.

"Hey babygirl. Thought I'd get you a little something."

"Awwh thanks baby." Your heart absolutely melted.

He handed you the roses and when you brought it to your face you could see a box of chocolates and a card, which blended in.

"Omg baby you didn't have to." You said looking at him full of awe.

"Of course I had to, after all the things you do for me."

You set down the chocolates and opened the card.

Hey baby I hope this made your day, I just wanted to get you a little something to remind you how much you mean to me. You light up my whole world. You're the reason I'm still here. I love you, I love you more than words can tell.

I almost started crying. You looked at Dally and he was sitting there with a small smile on his face. You couldn't help but think "How did I get so lucky?" You ambushed him in a kiss, which turned into a make-out session. It broke by the gang walking though the door.

~~~~~~
{A/N} Please send in requests in the request chapters if you want more imagines! all ideas accepted