31.proposal

Neil started breathing here avni starts breathing he stand up and dust his clothes and wipes the sauce from his forehead while julie stumbles back...

Dd: that is Duplicate gun i replaced with a sauce gun 

julie: what?? 

Neil: arrest her and dd arrested her...and finally julie chapter ended...here...

here arman tries to wake avni suddenly avni starts moving Her hand and arman shouts for doctor 

doctor checks her and says she is out of danger 

Neil come Back to hosptial and arman smiles and hugs him...

after 1 month every thing was going good neil decided to propose avni....in evening he takes her to same place where once avni proposed him..

avni recalls how he rejected him 

flash back:

avni: oye paglu ye boy friend aur girlfriend wala panga choro sidha wify hubby ban jate hai bhaag kar shadi karne chalte hai chal..

Neil: tere se shaadi nahi karni..

Avni: why?

Neil: because i love you just as Friend and i don't love you..

Avni: what you mean by that...

Neil: I Will Never Ever Love You

Avni holds Neil's collar and says don't you love me then why you have pretended that you are falling for me..

neil: because your Just a bet to me that's it....

Avni: so your saying i am just bet to you right then when i asked then you said yes right...

neil: i was just joking and i will never marry a girl like you he says in sarcastically way avni was broken...

he continued when did i say that i love you your the one who said me your the one who is running behind me not me around you...

if your so desperate to hear it then find some one else not me

avni slaps neil and says so if there is no relation between us Then why did you give me feeling that i am important to you why ?? whom you are waiting for Just Leave from here right..

Neil: for the slap i am going to make your life hell mind my words As you said I am not waiting for you so your the one who has to leave...he says in mocking way..

Avni: so Never Ever Show Me Your Face And i will never forget you for betraying me...while crying She runs from there...

Neil broken down in his knees I am sorry Avni I don't Have any option your life is more important then My Love For You..

Flash back ends...

neil: avni are you okay...

avni: haa..

neil: avni lets starts a new life from today he takes ring from the pocket 

suno mohtarma mujhe insaaf chahiye 

Avni: what?? insaaf 

neil: jaan i have practiced it so don't spoil the flow shall i continue 

Avni: haa

Dil Mera Hai toh malkin Aap kyu??

because your the queen of my heart who rules my mind and my heart  and of course me too...

I love you Avni  i can't imagine my life with out you  in it i want to grow old with you lets spend the rest of our lifes together 

please let me love you give me one last chance to prove you 

avni  silently standing with tear full eyes...

neil: can i take it as yes because  i just can't  wait to make babies with you....

avni: jinta masoom shaqal , utha harami dimagh..

Neil: so you are ready to make babies with me...

precap: 

Ashish comes to know that Neil's is Avni's EX-boyfriend