❇part 3❇

"You say you have my number? But you don't know my name?And why do I have to tell you how old I am? "

"You say you have my number? But you don't know my name?And why do I have to tell you how old I am? ". Jin answered. "Of course we have your number. But we don't know your name.Your number, our  manager gave it." I asked again. "So, what is the name you put on your contact? Is it unknown person or an alien or something specific than that?".

I crossed my arms. Jungkook shook his head, "No. I saved your number as an alien girl". Nam Joon and Jin say at once. "Yeoja!". Followed by Taehyung. "Weirdo". Suga with his swag answered, "unknown girl". Suddenly ...

"ARMY! ".

He's J-hope. I was a bit surprised when I heard J-hope's voice. I with a startled face asked, "Hold on, since when were you here J-hope?". J-hope answered in a furious voice. "WHAT ?! I'm here since before! Are you aware of my presence ?! WTF!". I stop him from cursing more.

"Watch you language! For god's sake, I had no idea of ​​your presence. All this time I just talked to them. You just paid attention to the phone and I didn't realize it. Your character has just spoken. ". J-hope sighed and crossed his arms. I apologize for my mistake. He doesn't want to look at me. All I can do is get out of there.

Jimin was still focused on the phone game and was unaware of my presence

Jimin was still focused on the phone game and was unaware of my presence. I throw the blanket and pillow in his face. Hee was startled and said. "WTH ?! Oh no! I've lost!▪basically staring at me▪". I said. "Oops. I'm sorry, Jimin. It's only a game and you can do it again. Just shut up and take that". When I was about to go, Jimin start to quarrel with me.

"Can't you give it more polite or more properly instead throw it to me?! ". I answer him almost raise my voice.  "Jimin, if you want to quarrel with me about that, I'm sorry. It just a game. Now, you want it or not? If you don't, I'll take it back. Choose". He glares at me and said. "Fine. I'm too lazy to fight with you. Thanks for the blanket. Good night. "

I frown my brows. "Jimin, it's morning. Are you feeling unwell? ". He reply with close eyes. "But for me it's night. So, can you get your ass out of here? I want to sleep". I want to say something but there's no benefit because he won't listen to me though.

I heading to the other sixth members room and before I open it, I knock on it first to avoid being clumsy again. "May I come in?!". I yell slowly from the outside.  Then, Jungkook reply through the door. "Uhm~wait for a minute!". I sigh and wait for the door open.

"Yes, what do you want?". Hobi just startled me from behind. I flinch and said not looking at him." Are you still mad at me?". He just silents and I said sorry over and over again until by the time he ask me to stop.

"Well, well. I will forgive your sinners but with one condition. Get on your knees". I just do whatever he told me unless he forgive me. When I'm about to bend, he stop me. "Yah, yah. I just kidding. Come on get in".

I get inside and sit on the floor

I get inside and sit on the floor. To avoid being awkward, I ask them. "How did you guys know this room and why?". Nam Joon reply with gentle. "Noona show this room to us and what we going to do is disobey their order". I nod my head.

Then, everything go silent again only heard of the fan. "Since you are here, why don't you introduce yourself?". I was really embrass about this but I have to. "My name is Kim Yuri". I stop right there. Taehyung ask me while still focusing on his phone. "How old are you?".

I don't want to answer that. I just keep silent until Hobi ask me. "Are you dumb or deaf? Or both?". I answer it passionately. "Fine. I'm 17 years old. Why is it important for you to ask about my age?". Jungkook ask me. "Where do you studied?". I getting annoyed by their question. Yes, I know they are idols and my life doesn't related to them.

"I'm sorry I'm not going to answer that because it was too specific". I said and bow to them. It was quite rude you know acting like that in front of idols. Jin ask me with a little bit off. "Wait?!If you only 17,then how did you bought this house and did you just leave by yourself?".

"Gosh,Jin pabo!You startled me. Of course I'm not living by myself. My brothers are here with me and one more thing this house are bought by our parents". I shut my own mouth using my hand because I just saying a bad words to Jin. I apologize to him because of being unpolitely. 

Jungkook raise his hand and ask. "I'm sorry for interrupt but, how do you lived? You don't have any job and you are still studying. Then, who will take care of the house?". I sigh and answer it gently without burst into anger.

"Like I said before Jungkook, I have my brothers and they help me with that. We stayed together because our parents just too busy with their works and they decided to bought a house so that three of us could be independent".

Jungkook give me a bunny smile. I roll my eyes and Taehyung ask me. Literally, they just like my friends who are asking non stop questions."Do you know how to-". I cut his words and said. "Yes, I know. Anything else?". A smile disappear from his face. Good, another unpolitely attitude.

"I can't believe little brat like you can be so independent ". I clench my teeth. Did he just called me-. "I don't like people cursing in my house. Even you are idols". Then, Suga said. "But, you said pabo to Jin just now". "Whatever. Excuse me. I need to get that and Tae, I'm sorry for that rudeness". He smile and I fled away. I get my phone.