"Sleep! Drink Water! Pamper your skin......!!!!"

"You Won't regret taking such good care of your skin with Gorgeous Cosmos

"You Won't regret taking such good care of your skin with Gorgeous Cosmos."

From that family beauty secret (the one you promised you'd never share) to the special ingredients that your culture has used from centuries on dry, oily or combination skin. From our inheritance, we are showering love and care to our skin to hold that natural-looking healthy and glowing skin.

As the largest organ, our skin bears testament to all the living we do—where we live, how we live, where we've been, where we cut corners, and where we take care of ourselves. In fact, our genes contribute only 30% for our skin's condition, while a full of 70% of our skin's condition totally depends on the choices we make and the lives we lead. It sounds strange that our competitors are stuck working over the 30% portion, while the whole picture is neglected.

That's why we do things differently at Gorgeous Cosmos. We focus not just on the skin you were born with, but on the skin, you live with. We start with life issues that change the quality and underlying gene expression of your skin such as sleep, diet, temperature, weather, stress, pollution, UV rays and your skin's ability to respond to changes in the environment. And then, we design our products to meet your skin's needs and putting back in what life can take out.

So masses, we got the bundle of nature's goodness packed altogether which is top dermatologist-recommended as essential for our skincare regime—Face Wash, Moisturizer, and Sunscreen lotion. Almost all of our wishes to have soft and supple skin. And when it comes to skincare, it is generally believed that lessen the chemical value in the products we use and more of the organic ingredients in the products can provide our skin with healthy nourishment.

The Gorgeous cosmos has brought to you a skincare beauty regime with these essential products which can do wonders for your skin.

STEP 1 NEEM & BRAHMI ACNE CONTROL PERFECT DEEP CLEANSING FACE WASH:

Gorgeous Cosmos Neem & Brahmi Acne Control Perfect Deep Cleansing Face Wash is fully packed with the goodness of neem and brahmi for oily skin to deeply clean the pores and fight against acne. It helps to reduce oiliness from the skin by maintaining the pH balance of the skin. Neem and brahmi face wash gently cleans and disinfects the skin. It helps to rejuvenate skin with natural extracts of neem, brahmi, tea tree oil and camphor which help to treat pigmentation, acne, open pores, and oily skin.

STEP 2 GORGEOUS COSMOS ALOE VERA & HONEY MOISTURIZING LOTION:

Once you get a deeply cleansed skin, apply gorgeous cosmos moisturizing lotion. It smoothens away dry skin and provides deep penetration into the skin. It has been formulated with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Honey providing deep nourishment to the skin and keeping all-day smooth and fresh. Its unique formula with deep-moisturizing serum also gets absorbed quickly into the skin and provides moisturization for up to 48 hours. By applying it moisturizing lotion to your skin, it reduces the elasticity of the skin and helps you to look hydrated and younger than your age.

STEP 3 GORGEOUS COSMOS SUNSCREEN LOTION:

After deep-penetration of the skin with moisturizing lotion, you need to build up a protective shield over your skin from harmful UV rays and sun. Gorgeous Cosmos Sunscreen lotion is loved among all the ages because of its clinically-proven formula which is PARABEN-FREE and MINERAL OIL FREE and provides a broad spectrum of protection to the skin. It goes on easily and absorbs quickly for an invisible, light-weight feel on your skin. It is formulated with a non-comedogenic ideology.

"Be good to your skin with the gorgeous cosmos skincare range because you will wear it every day for the rest of your life since, glowing and healthy skin requires commitment, not a miracle.