Stranded

(Peter's P.O.V)

I shut my eyes tightly as i feel the plane plummeting to the ground.

Why did i have to take the early flight without dad.

I could've waited 2 more days to go back home but no, i decided i couldn't miss school so i got the jet back home, (don't worry it's environmentally friendly) this jet is flown by FRIDAY and i'm only on it. 

We had entered an electrical storm, it must have messed with the plane, because the plane is falling rapidly to the floor.

I open my eyes slightly and peak out the window, darkness shrouds the plane and the outside, lightning lighting everything up every few seconds.

With every strike i grow closer to the floor, i squeeze my eyes shut again as i feel myself go flying around, pain all over me as i fall to the darkness. 

-

My head and chest feel like someone is hitting them constantly with a hammer.

I crack my eyes open and see the sun coming over the horizon, wreckage and rubble scattered all over the beach.

I look down at my aching body and see blood all around me, i see a huge cut across my chest, metal sticking in the side of my stomach.

I gasp desperately for air as my lungs burn dangerously with the pain.

My arms and legs are covered in cuts and bruises, some deep others not.

My ankle is definitely broken, and my wrist is probably fractured.

I lift my shakey, heavy hand to my head and feel blood coming from a cut across my head. 

I lay there, trying my best to calm down and get into a sitting position to get a better look at my wounds.

Thoughts swirl in my brain at everything that has happened.

Then it hits me.

I'm going to die, I'm ever going to bleed out or die of starvation.

All i want is my dad, but how can he be here when i don't even know where here is. 

After much force and pain i am leaning against a tree, looking down at the metal sticking into my stomach, i touch it but pull back straight away hissing in pain.

Panic swells in me as i think of not being able to get out.

I look at the cut on my chest and shiver uncontrollably at the look of it, it's deep and jagged, I can see my ribs and feel bile rising in my throat.

I push it down and put pressure on the bleeding cut praying i will be okay.

I feel consciousness slip from my grasp as i fall into the darkness. 

-

I have no clue how long it's been.

I can never seem to stay conscious for more than an hour. 

I am so hungry and thirsty, i need to get something into me otherwise i will die.

My healing has slowed down a lot, thankfully it stopped the bleeding to the cut on my chest but it is still close to opening and still very painful.

Nothing else has healed, I haven't even moved, never quite having enough energy to get my stiff and sore body to cooperate with what i want it too do.

I can see some some food and water a hundred meters away or so.

I need it.

I just have to find enough energy to get to it.

Pulling myself up with my good wrist and standing on my good ankle, i wrap my arm around my stomach holding the metal in place to not jolt it.

I shakily walk over feeling the energy being sapped out of me with every step taken. 

Half way there and i feel my vision begin to be covered with black dots.

I slowly fall to my knees, yelping in pain as white hot pain sears through every wound and broken down in my body.

Tears fall down my face, taking away the last of my water.

But then i hear something.

Something i have been praying for, since the second i arrived here.

The iron man thrusters.

Dad. 

I look blurry eyed over to where i hear him land and see him running to me. more tears fall down my face, but this time they aren't from pain, they're from relief. 

Everything is a little blurry after that, but i remember the feeling of warmth throughout my body; the feeling of my dads calloused hands running over my face and through my hair and his soft voice soothing me, reminding me that i'm safe and he is right there.

There are people all around me, the pain seems to have disappeared and a hand never leaves mine, i know it's dads.

I will always be able to tell. 

He found me.

I really thought i was going to die.

But dad saved me.

I know he will always save me. 

-

-

-