The encounter

Soda's POV

I entered the library into the aroma of books. I marched up to the librarian's desk to ask her to renew my library card. She was wearing a red shawl with a white shirt that said femme in cherry red letters. She is an older woman with grayish hair and a wrinkled face that always seemed as soft as her voice.

"Hello dear what can I do for you."
"Hello I'm looking to renew my library card."
"Sure thing, please go stand there so I may take a photo of you"

I stood where she told me to, but something catches my eye. I see what looks like a classmate but I cannot be sure it's him. Or rather her maybe them?

"Please focus on the camera, dear"
"Oh sorry"

After the photo was taken I went to see if I could find that person. I mostly just wanted to ask if I knew them. Sadly I can't seem to find them.

Vesper's POV

Shit fuck, what am I supposed to do. I'm pretty sure I saw a classmate nearby and I'm wearing this attention grabbing dress. Oh god why did I chose show myself today of all days, why the actual fuck am I outside. I'm supposed to be a hermit, human eyes shouldn't see me. Oh no I loss them, where could they be.

"Hey, I'm Soda, do I know you from school?"
"Aahh!"
"Sorry what was that"
"Sorry I meant aaabsolutely! Hehe."

Oh god if I faked laughed any harder I would have ripped a vocal cord. Hopefully they don't question my behavior.

"Sooo do you have a name or something"
"Oh sorry I'm uh...Vesper."
"Oh that's an awesome name."
"Th-thank you I uh chose it myself and I love your name too."
"Thank you so much, anyways I should get going I'll see you at school Vesper."
"Wait! Um could you actually call me Andrew at school, I'm not out so I'll rather not let people know yet, you know."
"Of course well it was wonderful meeting you Vesper, bye."
"Goodbye, s-see you at school."

As my heart beat rapidly I noticed something. I was able to talk to someone in real life as my true self and when I noticed that I couldn't help but to smile. This feeling is wonderful I hope to experience again soon.