Chapter 2: This Should be Interesting

Hela's POV-

      I looked back at the guards and spoke, "so let me get this straight! We have to go to this gala on Halloween night?" They simply nodded. I was not happy, why now. Lina then spoke up, "can we bring other people with us?"

       They only nodded again and Lina smiled, "Regina! You're going with us! Same with Peter, Sam, Bucky and Danny!" They immediately looked at her a little scared. Regina tried to protest, key word 'tried,' "um... I'd rather not. Plus I'm not part of the royal family." Lina simply shook her head and spoke, "You're my sister, also Highlee's sister and you're also Hela's cousin. So you are going."

          Lina and Regina debated for a good minute and a half until Lina finally convinced Regina to go, mostly because she told her that she can dance with Danny. I looked at the guards, "Let us get packed-"there is no need. The Allfather and the queen have already gotten your rooms set up, with enough room for your lover to join as well."

           "Ok what about Regina and Danny?" I asked. "Rooms can be set up within the hour you arrive," the guard responded. I smirked and spoke, the agent in me coming out, "30 minutes, then fine we'll go."

           And Just like that we ended up going to Asgard. We told the others, by others I mean the team except Thor, that we were going to Asgard for the gala. We all stood on the biggest site when Bucky asked a question, "are you sure you three can bring non-asgardians can go there, to Asgard?" I smiled and laughed saying, "Odin wouldn't dare to think to send anyone back because if he did then we would all leave." He smiled and grabbed my hand. This should be interesting.

A/N hey guys. Wow two chapters in a row. I know I haven't been on in a while, but I am happy to say I have the entire week off, so I will try to be posting more. Also look out for a new book that will feature Lina as the main character, along with Peter, instead of Hela. So yeah, love y'all, Hela out✌