The Nurse's Office

Clock In Time: 7:30 am

Day: Monday

Date: 9/22

Nurse On-Duty: Amy Klobuchar

Students Seen:

Pete Buttigieg- Came in for his "daily wellness check up". As usual, he's perfectly healthy and overly obsessed about this campaign.

Tulsi Gabard- Sprained her ankle at JROTC today. While she was lifting weights, the bar dropped and landed on her foot. She said the kid spotting her was gay and that he dropped the bar because he was too weak. I thought the comment was unnecessary to tell the nurse.

Marianne Williamson- She was trying to convince students around school to use her organic full moon crystals instead of getting vaccinated for this years flu season. I told her to stop and she then proceeded to say she will "put a curse on both me and my unborn children." A bit harsh but expected.

Donald Trump- He came in for bruised knuckles. He wouldn't tell me how he bruised them. Some students reported seeing DJ entering the teacher's  lounge and soon after heard screams. However, the room was empty when they went in to check. I gave him ice in a bag and then he tried to give me a $50 bill. I told him to keep his money, and he told me to keep my mouth shut. 

Clock Out Time: 4:30 pm