Never Say Goodbye (Peter Parker X Reader) (Part 2)

Now it's time for meTo find out what a first time love could meanLittle scared but its coolCause it's worth it

To find out what a first time love could mean
Little scared but its cool
Cause it's worth it

Now that you and Peter are a couple, you finally are gonna experience what love actually really is and like, you both were nervous, anxious and scared to be honest but it's alright, it's normal to feel scared since it was your first relationship and with a guy like Peter, it was totally worth it. 

Now I finally fell in love
And I know that it
Gots to be for real (So real)

You're madly in love with Peter and you know your feelings for him are real. You swore on your heart that it's actual true love, before, you had crushes and even when they disappointed you, you stopped liking them without a blink of an eye. Peter and you had some arguments here and there but unlike your past love interests, you still loved him and never wanted to resent him because of it. 

It's the way that I feel
So come share my world with me
So there will never be

(Skipping the 2nd chorus) 

(Y/N's POV)

I can't help how I feel about him, I know my feelings and these feelings are 100% L.O.V.E. Not no playground, puppy love type shit, REAL Love! "Peter," I told him, looking at him with a cute, goofy, love struck expression on my face, "This is gonna sound weird as hell, but I kinda wanna share my world with you", Eww why did I say that? That's so corny! He looks at me confused, it was so adorable so it didn't bother me, then he smiled and said, "You know what? (Y/N) I don't know what that means but I wanna share my world with you too!" He wrapped his arms around me, kissed my cheek, and cuddled me, cheek against mine. 

So I'm standing here
Arms open wide
Ready to give my heart
I'm sure this time
Love's gonna last for life

(No one's POV)

You hold Peter in your arms, completely 100% wanting to give him your heart and you were sure of it, you were sure it was gonna last for a long time, that you two were gonna be by each other's side and be in each other's life no matter what the circumstances were.

Baby I know things change
And there might be some rain
But the clouds are gonna fade

You two knew there were gonna be some obstacles and challenges coming your way, there may be fights, there may be some issues that y'all might have. It wasn't gonna be perfect because that'd be totally unrealistic obviously if it was. 

And the sun is gonna shine again
Shine light on our love baby
So let's make it last forever

But you two tried not to worry too much on the future and focused on the present, y'all were gonna make it though this roller coaster called life together and both of y'all knew that your love wasn't gonna go away anytime soon.