Precious Doe

After all those years of keeping true to their deal, the Devil and Radio Demon had honored their words and kept to themselves, neither getting in the way of the other and while Lucifer might have missed the Deer from his past, he didn't know how the other felt about him.  Not really.  When the day came that the hotel opened and his little girl was all grown up trying to help Demons find redemption, the Devil decided to pay a visit and smiling as he saw his darling daughter running towards him for a hug his world came to a halt when he heard a voice.

"Hello there, Your Majesty, been a while hasn't it?"  Looking towards the one who owned that radio sounding voice, the Devil looked at Alastor with a strained expression as he was trying to hide his discomfort in seeing the Radio Demon there at his daughter's Hotel.  So many questions ran through his mind as he looked around confused,

"Alastor?  Well now, surprised to see you here of all places?"  Charlie let out a chuckle as she went on to explain why Alastor was there and looking around to see things had changed quite a bit, he'd give the other an odd look.

"He wants to help, does he?  Hmm, well fine but should anything happen Charlotte please let me know?  No matter what I care for you, my sweet little girl," afterward Charlie and her Father spent time together, showing him around the Hotel and meeting the other residents.  Meeting Angel Dust sure was interesting as he knew the Spider to be a porn star, and of course seeing on the news how he ruined Charlie's Hotel reputation, the Devil wasn't all that too keen on the other but in the end, he sort of enjoyed Angel's humor.  All the while, the Radio Demon stayed off to the side watching with an amused look in his eyes, he was enjoying the sight of the King and remembering what the two had done all those years ago.  The Radio Demon cursed his time of the year where Deer changed for the worst, but if he had to do such a thing, who better to do it with than the Devil himself.

               After Dinner, Lucifer would stay the night at the Hotel and while he was getting ready for bed he felt an ominous presence seeping into his room before he could turn, he felt the claws of Alastor sliding around his waist to embrace him from behind.  Memories from long ago of the Radio Demon taunting him when he learned of his secret, he growled while turning his head to glare at the other.

"Hello, Lucifer, finally we can be alone Darling~"  Hearing him say such a thing made his cheeks glow pink as he stiffened in the other's grasp,

"Excuse me?  What do you think you're doing Alastor?"  He tried to pull away, not that he was bothered by the touch but he hadn't seen this mortal for years and after what had happened between them before, he didn't fully trust how Alastor felt about him.  The Radio Demon's grip tightened around the Devil making him gasp as the Deer chuckled,

"Why I'm merely greeting an old friend, Lucifer, why so on edge?  Do I make you nervous?"  Something was definitely off as he had never known the other to act in such a way, really though he didn't know how Alastor acted these days as rumors of the Radio Demon were all he had to go on within his realm.  Reaching to grasp the other's hands around him he tried to pull away,

"Yes well, it is good to see you too now if you don't mind I'd like to get some rest?"  He turned to face Alastor who held the most amused grin upon his face, Lucifer was started to sense something from the other, a sort of heat and scent about him.  Was that desire?  He went wide-eyed as he tried to pull away again, was the other seriously feeling that was towards him after all this time?  Alastor didn't wait any longer as he went to grab Lucifer by the wrists and summoning a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, he'd push the Devil towards his bed to snap his fingers which would make the cuffs hold the Devil to the bed frame.