Suspicious

I wake up thinking it's a normal day like all the others. Everyone is sick including Sasha. I walk out of my cell and grab a protein bar. I put it in my back pocket and go outside. We lost all our pigs due to all the walkers we have. They were sick anyway. But we sure did need them.

I see Rick and I wave at him from afar. Then I see Tyrese come. "Angela you need to see this!" He said. He looked mad and worried. I quickly followed him. I walk into a small outside area in the prison to see two burning bodies, Karen and David. Someone did this to these sick people. Rick walked in shortly after to see what was up. Tyrese was furious.

Before I knew it Tyrese and Rick were arguing. Daryl and I tried to break them up but it got worse. It was a full fist fight within minutes. I tried to grab Rick while Daryl tried to grab Tyrese. Finally Daryl got Rick of of Tyrese. If Rick didn't stop he could have killed him. I grabbed Ricks wrist to look at his knuckles . It looked fractured but not broken. "I'm sorry." He says.

His face had a couple of scratches but nothing as bad as Tyrese had. Daryl got Tyrese up and I took Rick to Hershel. I helped Hershel with the bandages. Hershel says Rick should not try and use his hand so it can heal better. I was right it was a fracture. Tyrese was still furious but after the beating he kept to himself. Hershel finished Rick to go work on Tyrese. Rick and I walked with Daryl to the side.
We need to find out who did this. What if they do it again? It wasn't the right thing to do.

I walked around looking for people who would have looked suspicious or guilty. It looked like a normal day. People doing their jobs, being cautious about being sick. All these people have to worry about their safely again. Some of us are lucky. Not getting sick and others not so much. Sasha, Glenn, and even a little girl. It's getting out of control. But whoever killed Karen and David wanted to keep the sickness from spreading faster.

I walk outside and see people putting more wood up against the fence. I see people killing walkers too. There isn't one part of the day that there isn't anyone killing walkers. If you think of safety you might think of not worrying about the dead anymore. But it's just the same. There is not one day that I think our life is normal again.

I walk around outside for a while. Rick starts to walk with me. I look up at him. "Have you figured out anything?" I ask.

"I looked around the area and nothing that will lead to the person who did it."

"I haven't seen anything suspicious." I said.

"Well I haven't gotten a kiss yet." Rick said. I smiled and stopped walking. I cupped his face and brought his lips to mine. We let go and laughed. Then Rick saw something from behind me. "Shit." He whispered. He started running towards the gate. I look to see what's wrong while running. Carol was out by the water and walkers were coming after her. I started running after him. He struggled to undo the ties but got through in time. I got out after him and started stabbing walkers.

Once walkers were gone Carol was safe. She looked jumpier than usual. We escorted her inside the fences where it was safe. I decided to go help Maggie with the dishes and everything in the kitchen area we have.

"Hey Angela." Maggie greets as I walk over to her.

"Hey. Need help?" I ask.

"Sure, thank you." She smiles.

She sighed and closed her eyes. "Look everything is going to be okay. Your dad is taking care of Glenn and everyone is going to be okay." I said while putting my hand on her shoulder and giving her a comforting smile.

"Thank you. It's just daddy won't let me in there and help him and Glenn. And I can't see Beth.

"I know. I want to help too. Rick would go insane if I went in there." I said while sorting foods.

We had conversations about how our life's would be if dead weren't walking now. We talked about Rick and Glenn and about our pasts. I let her know she could always talk to me. We were almost finished when Rick called me over. I put everything down and said goodbye to Maggie. I walked over to Rick "What's up?"

"So, Carol killed Karen and David."

I looked at him in shock. She did this all?

"She wanted to keep the sickness from spreading. I have a plan. I will pack things for her and give her a car. I think it's best she leaves." He said.

"What about Daryl? He will be devastated." I asked.

"I don't know about that yet. He has Merle."

•••

The sun was going down and everyone was inside getting ready for bed. I got out of the shower and dryer myself off. I dried my hair and got dressed. I brushed my wet hair and left it down. I then walk out and head to my cell. I make sure nothing looks suspicious or anyone is sick before I go to my cell. I say goodnight to Maggie as I pass her. I then get the cell and see Rick there. "Hey." I said.

"Hey. He said while slipping a shirt on.

"Do you agree with me on sending Carol away?" He asked.

"I think it's best. She killed our people." I said while sitting on the bed next to him.

"Just wanted to see what you though my about it."

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder and yawned. "Tired?" He asked.

I nodded my head. He then laid down along with me and covered me with a blanket. I was snuggled in his warm arms as I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

(Edited)