Kyoyas choice

Kyoya POV
Haruhi's standing their as shes still in her bra, she already had her pants on but she stood their her face red while still in shock at the fact that I was their, my head looked at the floor and haruhi finished putting her shirt on and then her jacket and tie, she was dressed in her uniform and all I could think of was the fact that I saw haruhi that way trying to process that she's a women a real women who is dressing as a man in the host club, I looked back up as haruhi stood their nervously
I quickly spoke up "dont worry I wont tell any one I promise I wont even if your hiding who you really are I accept that your here" the mood changed she was looking at me her face blushing and then she said "thank you kyoya-senpi, I'm glad but I dont know when I'll tell the club but I'm fine with you knowing and I'm glad you wont tell anyone this is a huge secret anyway" I staired at her and smiled the mood changed quick and I realized my heart was racing as if I found love but I didn't know if I actually did she was a girl dressed as a man hiding she was a women in a club of 6 men entertaining hundreds of women at once. I looked over at her again as she grabbed her back and I said "shall we head back? Their probably very worried still" haruhi nods her head while feeling tha bandage on the stitches she had from the accident with honey. As we walk up the stairs I keep a close eye on her and her stitches incase they wouldn't open, we talked often and I told her about my side of my family and the otori company, she told me about her mom and everything with her dad I offered "hey how about you and me visit your mom sometime any day you want, any time of the day I'd love to meet the woman who brought you here" she smiles wiping away a few tears that started to show once she finished talking about her mom she nodded and said "that would be great thank you kyoya"

Haruhi POV
I looked at kyoya thanking him and then after we made it up the stairs he gave me a quick hug to help calm me and then we opened the doors to the host club.