She kissed me...

Yuri's POV

Oh god, this is bad. Like really bad. That Jungkook kid knows my brother. Shit! Did I have to bump into someone now?

Me- I am so sorry. But I have to go.

???- hey wait!

I have to call Suga right now. I'm afraid that he told them something. And it's pretty obvious that we look alike. But hopefully they didn't notice. Oh what am I saying? Of course they noticed! They're not idiots like all the rest of the boys in my school.

Yuri- Min Yoongi, answer the damn phone!

Him📞- hey Yu (her nickname). What's up?

Yuri📞- I just wanted to know if your little friends had suspected anything about me.

Him📞- well they did say that you look like me.

Yuri📞- did you tell them anything?

Him📞- yeah, I told them that I didn't have a sister and that they should stop comparing me to a stranger we just met.

Yuri📞- phew. Thanks hyung.

Him📞- you're welcome. Bye.

Yuri📞- bye!

Well that's a relief! I don't have to worry anymore. But I need to be careful, any suspicious acts and bam! They're off like a shot. But anyways, I'll pay Jungkook a little visit.

Jungkook POV

I actually think that I like Yuri. Well love Yuri.

Me- I think I'm going mad, how can I like someone who doesn't even like me?

Yuri- I guess you could say opposites attract.

She kissed me...

Oh mah gawd she took my first kiss. Holy shit! Wait was I speaking out loud? Eh whatever. Her lips are so soft. I wanna kiss her again and again and never stop!

Yuri- well do it.

Me-huh? Was I speaking out loud again? Oh nevermind but do you really mean it?

Yuri- yeah. That was my first kiss as well.

Me- really? Then can I be your second kiss?

Yuri- I mean I guess so?

I kissed her. Omo! This is awesome! I can't wait to tell the guys!-

Yuri- hey Jungkook, I have a question.

Me- ask away.

Yuri- can I sleep here?

Me- really?! I mean uh sure.

Yuri- thanks.