(STARTER INFO)

OKAY. SO.

1. This is going off of the new season that is coming out. I will be taking some data from the old one, but that's about it.
2. There will be small differences from the first episode in the first chapter. It will most likely be the old first episode, but with Michael and Bri watching.
3. I will not be following a whole lot of the series in this book, because the chapters are probably gonna come out before the episodes.
4. While I do ship Austin and Bri in normal cases, I also really liked Cassidy. So, she is gonna stay.
5. Ritchie and Meliha. Now, I didn't really like them, because it only hurt Ritchie, so. I'm probably gonna get rid of her, and instead have another character fill in. You guys CAN put Oc's in the comments, but be aware that none of them may make it.
5. For the OC's, I will need:
Hair
Skin tone
Name
Clothes
Eye color
Personality
That's about it, but you can add more if you want.
6. I SHIP MICHAEL AND BRI, OKAY!! They're really cute.
7. Mario will not be a thing. Sorry.
8. Austin will still become a Hellhound.
9. Maliha's Brother is still a thing, but he isn't as much of a jerk.
10. IMA MAKE UP SOME FRIENDLY WEREWOLVES. IF YOU WANNA MAKE ONE, ANOTHER OC. SAME SETUP. They probably will make it.

I think that's it? Enjoy the book!