𝙅𝙤𝙮 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

Shopping.

Christmas shopping is a big time of the year, for customers and businesses alike. It's the time where stores can start numerous amounts of sales to make civilians want to shop till they drop. People have money to spend on gifts for loved ones and business owners are hungry for that cash.

For Katsuki, once he was old enough to live on his own, he never bought gifts from others, nor did he ever receive any. Not because no one wanted to. He specifically told people to never buy him gifts for Christmas. Instead, Katsuki bought stuff for himself. Not really as a 'Christmas gift' but as if it was just a normal day and he needed or wanted something.

Like today. Katsuki broke his favorite mug after having it for about five years. He would have bought the one he saw at the mall but it broke once again after he stumbled upon an old high school friend...

Izuku Midoriya, nicknamed "Deku" by Kacchan. Originally, it had a negative meaning, but as they got older, Izuku changed what the name meant... And so did Katsuki... But no one knew that.

After Kirishima and Izuku paid for the broken mug, they headed out of the mall, along with Katsuki trailing behind.

"Was that all you wore, Kacchan? A scarf? You must be freezing!" Izuku exclaimed.

The blonde merely groaned before he responded, "I'm fine."

"It so weird, Izuku! Katsuki never wears a coat! And he's never gotten sick!" Kirishima smiled. He came closer to Izuku and whispered, "The others and I made a theory that Katsuki's burning rage is what keeps him warm every year!" The two chuckled at the joke.

"HEY, I HEARD THAT!"

Kirishima and Izuku continued walking on the snow painted sidewalk, heading for the bus stop at the end of the pavement. Once Katsuki realized that's where they were heading, he stopped.

"Hold on, where the hell are we going? Parking lot's over here!"

"Oh, well, Izuku and I walked for most of the time! But, since the only way to get to the mall is the highway, we had to take the bus!"

"Why didn't you just... I don't know... Drive!? You have a car!"

"Yeah, but we wanted to enjoy the outside! We weren't even planning to go to the mall originally but, I'm glad we did! We got to run into you!" Kirishima smiled.

"Yeah... And break my mug." Katsuki groaned.

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck with a nervous smile, "Yeah... Sorry about that, Kacchan."

"But anyway, I drove here so why don't we all just take my car? It'll be faster. Plus, there'll be less annoying people..."

"Aw sweet! That's so nice of you to offer, Bakubro!"

"Whatever." Katsuki sighed out as he turned around and headed back for the parking lot where his car was, with the other two following along behind him.

Once the car was found, Katsuki simply unlocked it with the push of a button from a little remote attached to his key ring. He sat in the driver seat while Izuku sat in the passenger seat while Kirishima took the back seat.

As Katsuki started up the car, warm air started to surround the inside, keeping everyone from freezing from the outside chill. Even the seats started to warm up! Once everyone had buckled up, Katsuki exited his parking space and left the mall parking lot.

Kirishima made himself comfortable in the back, slouching into the seat with his arms and legs stretched out. He only laid like to at for a while but popped himself back up into an upright posture as he placed his hand on Katsuki's car seat.