(First person sub) Daddy comes home from work

It had only been five o'clock and I was already antsy for daddy to come home. My panties had been wet the entire day and even though they weren't allowed to be, my middle and ring finger were now accustomed to my pink hole. I had even snuck out some of his play toys he used on me and did so myself. I sat on the couch staring at the door handle, my ears ringing from the silence of the house. Eventually time passed and the lock clicked followed by the twisting of the handle. I quickly got up at the door and waited right beside it.

"Oh daddy~! I'm so happy you're home!" I shouted gripping onto his arm.

"Daddy is very tired from work and very frustrated so go ahead and make yourself useful."

"O-oh!"

I muttered out as he plopped onto the couch pulling me on his lap and ran his slender fingers down my tiny throat. I blushed and sat there as he eventually started thrusting his bulge against my already soaked panties. He took the t-shirt I had on right off of me beginning to grip at my small hips. I felt him shift me to the side only to sit my crotch right into his thigh.

"I shouldn't even be giving you this." He muttered out sharply. "The cameras aren't for show sweet pea. Do you think getting those toys out for yourself would go unseen? Playing with your-MY hole like that princess?"

"N-no daddy." I looked down.

He gripped my hips harder beginning to grind them on his thigh before leaning in and whispering into my ear.

"You better enjoy what you can. You won't cum."

I looked down ashamed and regretful of what I'd done and began grinding myself on his thigh which was covered by his nice dress pants he wore to work. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second feeling my clit grind on him as he began pinching at my nipples and squeezing what little boobs I had to grab. I soon found myself grinding faster and faster.

"Better slow down, daddy isn't letting you cum remember? You're gonna work yourself up for nothing."

"M-mhmm~" I moaned out only half listening to his raspy words as I started going even faster getting close.

"A-ah~" I moaned out once more my breath hitching as I rocked more on his thigh. Just then I felt daddy grip my hips hard halting my movements.

"Did you think daddy would reward you for your bad behavior today?"

Just like that he picked me up with ease revealing a nice wet spot on his pants. I squirmed whimpering.

"Please daddy it won't happen again!"

He shoved me onto the rug hard face first. I could already hear him whipping off his belt before he even threw it on the ground next to me followed by his pants ruffling to his ankles.

"It's okay princess, I know it won't~"

He began yanking down my underwear that were now more soaked than ever.

"Well then would you look at that~? Gosh your holes are so gorgeous. It's a shame you've already played with this one today." He said slapping my pussy lightly making me let out a quiet whine.

"I guess I'll just have to use this other one huh~"

I felt his hands pulling my asscheeks apart.

"Daddy please!"

I felt his face burrow into my small asscheeks as he began prying at my hole with his tongue swirling it about making me yelp out.

"Mmmh~ you taste so good for such a bad girl princess~" he muffled out still licking at my tiny pink hole.