Who is that guy ?

Euphelia walked on the street . She decided to take a walk after she had a nightmare . The evening air really fresh. She sat on a bench in a park . Suddenly she heard her phone rang up. Her little brother called her up.

"Yo kid ! What's up?"

"Sis where are you ? You said you wanna play badminton with me today and stop call me kid!"

"Well , im sorry , i must have forgotten . Can we play tomorrow ? I don't feel wanna play badminton today ."

"What's wrong? Still sad about Ace? Come on sis , he's dead."

"Hey! Don't mention his name! Crap , you make me wanna cry!"

"Geezz , don't cry sis. Ok ok we play tomorrow , bye "

It's been almost a month ace died . She having a hard time to accept that fact. Who's not sad ? She believe , people who doesn't sad deserve to call "heartless". Yeah , with the sad opening song with a scene of luffy running toward Ace .

Euphelia started watching One Piece last year on December after her friend encouraged her to watch that anime. Ok , for the begin that anime really boring . How can people watch this anime . She kept watching it until she realised the unique of One Piece .

She started to take a walk again. Still thinking about Ace .

"Oda-sensei , why you ... why yo- , ouch !" ."what the hec-....!" .

Euphelia speechless .

The guy in front of her really knocked her back.

"A-ace?"

To be continued....

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

So, enjoy? Nahhhh , i think it a bit boring . By the way any grammar error from this chapter Plzzz do tell me .. it really help me to improve my english . Thank you *bow*