Temmie new power * request *

As tem, was sinking  she needed some air and started to breathe then realise she was underwater but gasping for air but she realise another, thing how is she alive she started breathing slowly and then she was fine. Temmie was confused how did she breathe underwater then Temmie got distracted and saw a whale Temmie was scared cause she didn't know it was whale she's been in the underground for what like 3 years or 2 so she tried to swim up but Temmie couldn't swim she just went down the whale notice and came over to say hi but the hi wasn't friendly, and hit tem to the ground she wasn't so happy but she was on the floor. She decided to explore, she came across a snail thing (idk ) Temmie says "hI" the snail was angry for some reason and yeet  Tem across the ocean Temmie was sad cause of this but as her sadness change she hit a hard wall Temmie question why would there be a wall in the ocean? But it wasn't a wall IT WAS A SHIP :D Temmie fell to the sandy floor and saw a hole in the ship so she went inside it only to find 3 friendly sharks or so she thought they turn to her the sharks looked strange, one had a wig blond the other one had makeup and there was this bootiful shark who hard a toilet seat on its head they sharks are Temmie thought weren't friendly and asked her to leave by........ throwing her half way on the ocean sea floor. Temmie hated the adventure she had so she got up and found a sea horse and some coral she liked the sight it was colourful beautiful most importantly deadly she asked the sea horse how to get home the sea horse didn't know and just said " home is dead" and walked away, Temmie was scared for sure. She walked around the deadly town and found many fishes and found a school ( a group of fish) she loved it so she walked and walked and found a place that has food she's went inside and there was a egg (???: wait what? ????: oh sorry) there was a clown fish she asked for a drink and the fish said "looked around it every where". Temmie got really angry and jump on tablet and told me " why do you treat me so different " the clown fish was very scared of Tem's actions and said " sorry but we can't be nice to outsiders" Temmie got very upset and ran out the building . She had enough and decide to try and swim upwards she failed. So she then saw a sign says bus stoop and went right there she saw a  shrimp, Turtle and a shark who was very happy she asked them "where does the bus go" the turtle looked confused and replied with a simple smile " oh it takes us to the sting ray which helps us get up in the ocean higher you go more expensive it is no one ever went on land" Temmie was amazed at this place and many thing. But she needed to know how much money it was to get on land and how will she make it and the fact she doesn't know what they use for money so she asked " how much money is it to get on land I would love to go back home " the shrimp was a bit surprise and replied with a simple answer " 200 bait" Temmie was shock she didn't know how to get bait nor well that was it before tem can say a thing the shrimp said " go out and 'sea' for fisher man they drop bait all the time just don't get catch oh you'll die you lucky if they let you go" Temmie was a little freak out but the shark looked sad she tem gave me a hug to make him feel better he sure did and gave Temmie 100 bait ( yeah I know that simple) Temmie was shock shark said with a happy voice almost squealing " thanks you can get bait by making fish's sharks many other animals happy sharks donate the most" Temmie was so happy she nearly FLIPPED so she said goodbye and started to head out to find unhappy sea animals mostly sharks. As tem was walking on the sea floor she just thought of something what if she.. then some group of crabs came over then Temmie forgot something the crab did have a rude reply " ew what is that " "bee that wasn't  nice she's a outsider" then they walked away or crabbed away (idk) Temmie tried to think what she was thinking earlier, she just brushed it off and started walking she then saw a unhappy fish so she asked if IT was ok he said " I'm fine I just lost a bet on 100 bait" Temmie felt bad but she couldn't give him the 100 bait she had but Temmie felt really bad. So she gave him it, he was very happy he said that one day he will repay her and Temmie walked up and just walked around looking for hooks she then found one but it only had 2 bait on she grabbed it and ran she then, realise what she had done She StOlE FROm THe MAn :O so she ran back and she didn't see the hook (ok so I know, she on the floor level and a fishing rod can't go download that far but please just deal with it XD) Temmie saw another hook and then realise what she was thinking earlier :O she can get on land by the hook but she needs to be careful not to touch it so she cover the hook with the bait she had and jumped on it (she heavy) she trying not to touch the hook but the hook was weak and broke under Tem's weight Temmie wasn't sad and heard laughter. It was the crab group, laughing and Well laughing  Temmie god upset and took the bait and ran away she was suddenly on the other side of the ocean where she first was she looked up, and just it was water and a bright light so Temmie got some of the junk on the side and began making something and was strange she then made a weird thing that fell apart  but she got up and determined >:D so she made a strong hook using the old one she  broke started to make it lighter yet it can support her weight when a hook came down this was Temmies chance. So she tied the hook on the hook (wait what) and the fishing wire came up, and up then she was on land she met face to face with a stranger the man looked a bit freaked out yet happy......

*thats it of this chapter hope you enjoy the next chapter will come out idk when but soon anyway have a great day/night idk*

WOrds count 1199